Dr. Anjali Pathak

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Anjali Pathak

I saw Dr. Pathak when she was with Mountain Eye Care in Hamilton and I have now followed her to her new location in Burlington at Dr. Patricia Fink's office. Dr. Pathak continues to provide excellent patient care and that is why I have followed her to her new location. She is patient, thorough, answers all my questions and has excellent positive mannerisms. The office is and it's staff are also great. Couldn't find a better doctor for me and my family!

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

Dr. Pathak was fantastic! She got me to try bifocal contact lenses and I love them. I didn't think I could wear contact lenses, but she took the time to explain how to wear them and saw me back to make sure I was doing ok with them. She is very patient and kind

flag | Submitted December 11, 2016

I followed Dr. Pathak to her new office in Burlington and we are very happy with the move. Office is very high tech and the staff is welcoming and friendly. I love my new Dior glasses!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2016

Fantastic eye doctor! Dr. Pathak took the time to explain my eye conditions and the next steps to take care of my eyes. Highly recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2016

Busy schedule but still takes the time to explain.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2014

Amazing eye doctor! So kind and is very helpful with helping me pick the type of glasses I needed!

flag | Submitted October 30, 2014

Great eye doc! I have really terrible eyes and Anjali's really thorough with her examinations. She was really patient when I was learning to use my contacts for the first time. Thanks!

flag | Submitted September 16, 2014

Dr. Anjali Pathak.Very good service, demeanor and knowledge.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2013

Dr Pathak was fenomenal during my visit! She made me feel comfortable and explained everything she did. She answered any questions I had and went over and beyond in order to help me meet my needs. She also helped me choose stylish glasses that fit me perfectly. I was impressed with all the staff working with Dr. Pathak. Everyone was very helpful and friendly! I highly recommend Dr. Pathak if you need an Optometrist!

flag | Submitted July 18, 2013

Dr Pathak was outstanding. She listened to all my concerns and addressed them immediately. Her staff were very knowledgeable and assisted me in getting the right glasses for what I needed. If anyone is looking for a GREAT optometrist, here she is!!!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2013