Ratings for Dr. Ewa Ciechanska

Dr Ewa is very professional, empathic and knowledgable. She discusses any health issues clearly. I have been seeing her for several years and would not hesitate to recommend her.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2017

Always listens, always on time, always professional.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

She has been my doctor for approx. 5 years and she has been very helpful, caring, understanding and has a wonderful bedside manner. She is not one to prescribe and send you away. She follows up on any little thing that may be of concern to make sure she doesn't miss anything, and will even call you herself with results. Her calm and confident personality helps reduce the effects of "white-coat" syndrome.

flag | Submitted October 6, 2015

Dr Ewa has been my dr for nearly 5 yrs...she is super sweet,very easy to talk to and she knows her stuff.Very lucky to have her as my family doctor.She is a wonderful doctor...compassionate and has a quiet personality which I like because most drs can be rude and very abrasive!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2014

Dr Ewa was on call when I came into the hospital to deliver my baby. My water had broken on the due date and everything seemed to be progressing normally. She, however, insisted that I had to be induced right away and guilted me into it by saying that I was putting my baby's health in danger because I was GSB positive. I had done research on this condition before and never read that an induction was necessary so early on into labour. I ended up having problems in the final stages of delivery and Dr. Ewa had no clue why this was happening. Even the nurses were making more of an effort to figure out why the baby was not dropping. In the end, they had to call in another Dr. to deliver my baby with forecepts in what was almost an emergency C-section. I wish that my regular Dr. had been on call instead.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I had her 1 years ago when I had my son... all my app went vary well with my family dr. Once I started seeing Dr. Ewa Ciechanska she kept saying she was concern about length of my baby for my weeks, so she sent me for an ultrasound where I was then told to get to the Queens-way ASAP for an emergency c-section (Monday) with no concern of his weight at this point I was 36 weeks. She never once attempted to take me off work (8 1/2 hr shifts) no did she attempt to put me on bed rest. By Wed morning (at her request) I had 4 Ora-dills to induce me... then she requested the drip through IV. I was overwhelmed with hormones. Babys stress level was perfect. I on the otherhand was concern... but to her that didnt matter. It ended with a c-section and our baby was 4 lbs 11 oz, under the 5th% tile, Incubator in hospital for almost 3 weeks... hardnest thing a family could go though...please dont keep quiet. Share your story. He is now 2, healthy, growing like a weed. I refuse her to be around my son

flag | Submitted March 9, 2013

absolutely wonderful - helpful, kind, understanding, approachable, answers questions, likeable, competent - the whole Carp clinic experience has been amazing!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2012

I had Dr. Ceichanska for my first pregnancy, after having been nelgected and poorly care for, for the first 7.5 months by the first OBGYN I saw. She was amazing. She took great care of me, answered any and all of my questions, never rushed my appointments, took time to explain everything, and made me feel totally at ease. I was lucky that she was on duty when I was in labour because she was the one who told the nurses that they had not properly measured my cervix and that I was sufficiently dialated for my epidural. I could have kissed her! She even came and visited me after the baby was born. After receiving poor care at the start of my pregnancy it was very refreshing and reassuring to have someone as knowledgeable, caring and intuitive looking after my care at the end. I highly recommend her. If I didn't need a C-section with my second pregnancy I would definitely request to see her again!

flag | Submitted December 20, 2011

Dr. Ewa is FANTASTIC!! She is very empathetic and understanding. She is also very knowledgeable and easy to talk to. She will often call you herself with test results.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2011

I have been seeing her for over two years now and she is a wonderful doctor. She's very pleasant and knows her stuff.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2011