Ratings for Dr. Ronald M. Larkin

Dr. Larkin and Sid are a great team. He assisted in 2 of my 3 c sections and they healed very well.

flag | Submitted October 17, 2011

I highly recommend Dr. Larkin. Both he and his nurse Sid, are knowledgeable and VERY personable! Sid is VERY prompt about getting back to you when you leave a message. Dr. Larkin delivered both of my children via c-section. He used staples and steri-strips. (I know some new doctors are using glue for c-sections). Both of my c-sections were planned and I had no complications from either. The office is new & clean but, be advised if you have children there is a sign in the lobby asking not to bring children with you to your appointment. Also, they recorded one ultrasound per pregnancy on VHS. I heard talk about getting updated equiptment but, I do not know if they did. Again, I recommend Dr. Larkin. Pregnancy, especially your first one, can be scary and above everything you want to feel comforted that you are getting the best care for you and your baby. Dr. Larkin did that for me.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2009

I do think that Dr. Larkin is a knowlegeable person, but I just switched to a new Dr. because I always felt like a number instead of a person to him, and although I recieved praises from him after the birth of my last child, at my 6 week appt. he couldn't even remember me. I have had a lot of other gynelogical problems, and he didn't do much to investigate them. It seemed like he just wanted me to leave the office so he could move on. My new doctor is already making progress in areas Dr. Larkin Missed.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2009

I love Dr. Larkin I have seen him for years and I also work in health care. He is an ecceptional doc.

flag | Submitted December 19, 2008

My doctor (Dr. Froerer) ended up being out of town when I delivered, so Dr. Larkin delivered my baby. He was wonderful! I got to the hospital late (already 7+cm dialated) and he and my nurses worked hard to get me an epidural because it was what I wanted. He really helped make my delivery a great experience. If I didn't also really like Dr. Froerer, I'd probably switch to him.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2008

Very caring and considerate. Been going to Dr. Larkin for 12 years. He delivered 3 of 4 babies. I don't feel he's very thorough. Very, very basic yearly exam.

flag | Submitted July 14, 2008

My wife had Doctor Larkin during her pregnancy. He was always there for the appointment and was very very comforting. The only sad thing is that my wife went into labor so fast that Dr. Larkin was not able to deliver the baby. However he did stop by the hospital the next morning to check on my wife and our baby. We look forward to seeing him again. He made our first baby experience the best. His nurse Sid is really great also!

flag | Submitted October 25, 2007

I really enjoyed going to this office of doctors, every doctor in this practice is great. I had Dr. Larkin, and I really liked having him as my doctor, although he ended up being sick with mono when I delivered, so I had my baby delivered my Dr.Irion. But I enjoyed working with Dr. Larkin all through my pregnancy, he was great about answering my questions, and making me feel at ease- which is important for a first time mom! His staff is also awesome, he has the greatest nurse, and she always remembers your name, and you feel like she is one of your really good friends. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

Dr. Ronald M. Larkin's Credentials

• University Of Utah School Of Medicine (Grad. 1975)