Ratings for Dr. Edward Lueg

I cannot say enough so I will not drone on. My experience was clear, timely, and my results were better than ever imagined. Sinus clearing (sinuplasty), turbinates reduced, and sinusitis extracted. I can smell, snoring gone, and sinus pain/infections are a thing of the past. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 14, 2015

On the day of my surgery, Dr. Lueg ACTUALLY forgot what he was doing surgery on. I had to tell him, then he looked at my files because he thought I was wrong...I was right. He came back after looking at my chart and told me I was right. Cannot believe I went through with surgery, but I was already drugged and desperate to relieve pain. He did not help my issue at all. Still looking for a good doctor.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I had no issues with the doctor or staff, like the previous patient. The doctor seemed nice, they setup my MRI and the staff was very nice. When I see a 1 rating, I expect a horrible procedure done, of coarse I haven't had my surgery yet! Lol. Everything seemed just fine!

flag | Submitted March 21, 2013