Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Salem Abu Shahma

I was scared to death to meet this doctor after reading these reviews but he was perfectly normal. He made eye contact and asked questions. After 3 visits I am fine with him being my family doctor

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

glt me tad i have read all of the ratings i thought it may be jus

flag | Submitted June 21, 2016

This dr is a quack. He rushes you in and out doesn't have a lot of medical knowledge. So quick to give meds instead of listening to his patients. Stay away from him

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

He didn't help me at all. He is cold, rushing me, and while I was still talking, he almost left! I've seen him three times so far, and it was the same every time - I would be in his office for 30 seconds (or it felt like it), like he is competing for the marathon called "who will get the patient out quicker".

flag | Submitted April 21, 2016

Please listen to the other bad reviews! Dr. Abu Shama is by far the WORST doctor I have ever had. I have been sick for over 6 months and he won't refer me anywhere because theres nothing outstanding in my blood work. He tries as hard as he can to get you in and get you out. The office is always so busy, have to wait at least half and hour for a scheduled appointment. The worst part is he just doesn't care about you, he just wants to give you meds and get you out. Also the office is dirty and you can hear everything through the ductworks.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2016

This doctor is so cute! I can't get enough of his cuteness! He is so nice and positive. :)

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Avoid this "doctor" at all costs. He screws up prescriptions, bad attitude, cold and impatient, completely incompetent. He will not refer you to any specialists and seems to be in this profession just to make money. Do not risk your health by seeing him. His receptionist is fantastic and very friendly. Avoid avoid avoid this quack.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

This doctor wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole (and I am not gross by any measures) when he need to examine me. He doesn't listen or care. His office is set up so you can hear everything the other patients say through the duct work. I mean everything!!!! His receptionist would of been the only reason I would of stayed. She is so, so kind. Glad to switch out of his care.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

He is a good doctor with a good amount of knowledge. I can't compare him to other experienced doctors because he's young and he is obviously isn't very experienced in comparison to someone who is in his 50s, let's say. He is so chill, nice, friendly and cool. He is also very cute, attractive, adorable and lovely. ;) I am truly but SECRETLY infatuated with him. HE IS THE BEST!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

I stopped seeing this doctor because he was terrible. He made me feel like I was wasting his time and that he didn't care. When I asked to be sent to a specialist he said he couldn't do that, I would have to get a referral from the hospital. He ignored my high blood pressure ,diabetes and anxiety/depression. His fix for everything was to go on a diet and lose weight. He seriously suggested that I sign up for Jenny Craig. I always had morning appointments and he was late every time. He arrived well after his office had opened. The only good thing about his practice is the receptionist. She is great.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015