Dr. Mohamed Salem Abu Shahma

You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Mohamed Salem Abu Shahma

flag | Submitted December 11, 2015

Avoid this "doctor" at all costs. He screws up prescriptions, bad attitude, cold and impatient, completely incompetent. He will not refer you to any specialists and seems to be in this profession just to make money. Do not risk your health by seeing him. His receptionist is fantastic and very friendly. Avoid avoid avoid this quack.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

This doctor wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole (and I am not gross by any measures) when he need to examine me. He doesn't listen or care. His office is set up so you can hear everything the other patients say through the duct work. I mean everything!!!! His receptionist would of been the only reason I would of stayed. She is so, so kind. Glad to switch out of his care.

flag | Submitted November 20, 2015

He is a good doctor with a good amount of knowledge. I can't compare him to other experienced doctors because he's young and he is obviously isn't very experienced in comparison to someone who is in his 50s, let's say. He is so chill, nice, friendly and cool. He is also very cute, attractive, adorable and lovely. ;) I am truly but SECRETLY infatuated with him. HE IS THE BEST!

flag | Submitted August 29, 2015

I stopped seeing this doctor because he was terrible. He made me feel like I was wasting his time and that he didn't care. When I asked to be sent to a specialist he said he couldn't do that, I would have to get a referral from the hospital. He ignored my high blood pressure ,diabetes and anxiety/depression. His fix for everything was to go on a diet and lose weight. He seriously suggested that I sign up for Jenny Craig. I always had morning appointments and he was late every time. He arrived well after his office had opened. The only good thing about his practice is the receptionist. She is great.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2015

An incompetent quack, reading the ratings, he must have large family to provide good ratings. He has a personality of a leftover meatloaf, with matching people skills. Misogynists. He hates to touch people, in two years I never toke my shirt off, he takes bloodpressure through your shirtsleeve. You struggle to get on the table, he never helps. The front office a mess. He missed,or misdiagnosed four problems, with serious consequences. Stay clear of him. All complimentary notes are very suspicious to me.

flag | Submitted November 28, 2014

I found him excellent . Always listened and more often will send me to a specialist. He's very friendly and his staff reflects his composure. I welcome him to Niagara and to my life.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2014

staff/twice sent my perscription refill to the wrong drugstore.asked doctor if he could refer me to specialist but didnt, im on high bloodpreasure pills and he didn't even take my bloodpreasure reading the last time i was there.this is not an opinion, just the facts.up untill now, i would have agreed with most of you, sorry, but im a little "put off ".

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

I have found him to be a really great physician who is up-to-date on the newest technologies related to a physician's office (e.g., prescriptions sent by email to my pharmacy). Initially he seemed distant and a bit cold, but I think that is because he is a young doctor, from a different culture and country. After having him as my doctor for several years, he has become very personable, friendly and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a family doctor. He also has awesome staff. It is easy to get an appointment the same or next day.

Submitted September 27, 2013

What a wonderful Doctor! Extremely helpful, non-judgmental. Makes you feel as though you matter :). Absolutely great front desk staff. Both those girls are such sweethearts! Very punctual and energetic. Great team!

Submitted July 6, 2013

Dr. Mohamed Salem Abu Shahma's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor is so cute! I can't get enough of his cuteness! He is so nice and positive. :) "

December 11, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Avoid this "doctor" at all costs. He screws up prescriptions, bad attitude, cold and impatient, completely incompetent. He will not refer you to any specialist..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "This doctor wouldn't touch me with a ten foot pole (and I am not gross by any measures) when he need to examine me. He doesn't listen or care. His office is ..."

November 20, 2015
  • A new 4-star rating has been posted. "He is a good doctor with a good amount of knowledge. I can't compare him to other experienced doctors because he's young and he is obviously isn't very experien..."

August 29, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "I stopped seeing this doctor because he was terrible. He made me feel like I was wasting his time and that he didn't care. When I asked to be sent to a special..."

August 10, 2015
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "An incompetent quack, reading the ratings, he must have large family to provide good ratings. He has a personality of a leftover meatloaf, with matching people ..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I found him excellent . Always listened and more often will send me to a specialist. He's very friendly and his staff reflects his composure. I welcome him to N..."

October 1, 2014