Dr. Mohamed Salem Abu Shahma

5 1 3.8

You may also like

Rate Dr. Mohamed Salem Abu Shahma

Dr. Mohamed Salem Abu Shahma's Ratings

He is a good doctor with a good amount of knowledge. I can't compare him to other experienced doctors because he's young and he is obviously isn't very experienced in comparison to someone who is in his 50s, let's say. He is so chill, nice, friendly and cool. He is also very cute, attractive, adorable and lovely. ;) I am truly but SECRETLY infatuated with him. HE IS THE BEST!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2908881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2015

I stopped seeing this doctor because he was terrible. He made me feel like I was wasting his time and that he didn't care. When I asked to be sent to a specialist he said he couldn't do that, I would have to get a referral from the hospital. He ignored my high blood pressure ,diabetes and anxiety/depression. His fix for everything was to go on a diet and lose weight. He seriously suggested that I sign up for Jenny Craig. I always had morning appointments and he was late every time. He arrived well after his office had opened. The only good thing about his practice is the receptionist. She is great.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2890911].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 10, 2015

An incompetent quack, reading the ratings, he must have large family to provide good ratings. He has a personality of a leftover meatloaf, with matching people skills. Misogynists. He hates to touch people, in two years I never toke my shirt off, he takes bloodpressure through your shirtsleeve. You struggle to get on the table, he never helps. The front office a mess. He missed,or misdiagnosed four problems, with serious consequences. Stay clear of him. All complimentary notes are very suspicious to me.

Was this rating useful? 8 [[ userState['ratings'][2635739].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 28, 2014

I found him excellent . Always listened and more often will send me to a specialist. He's very friendly and his staff reflects his composure. I welcome him to Niagara and to my life.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559975].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

staff/twice sent my perscription refill to the wrong drugstore.asked doctor if he could refer me to specialist but didnt, im on high bloodpreasure pills and he didn't even take my bloodpreasure reading the last time i was there.this is not an opinion, just the facts.up untill now, i would have agreed with most of you, sorry, but im a little "put off ".

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][160569].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

I have found him to be a really great physician who is up-to-date on the newest technologies related to a physician's office (e.g., prescriptions sent by email to my pharmacy). Initially he seemed distant and a bit cold, but I think that is because he is a young doctor, from a different culture and country. After having him as my doctor for several years, he has become very personable, friendly and extremely helpful. I would highly recommend him to anyone who needs a family doctor. He also has awesome staff. It is easy to get an appointment the same or next day.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160568].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

What a wonderful Doctor! Extremely helpful, non-judgmental. Makes you feel as though you matter :). Absolutely great front desk staff. Both those girls are such sweethearts! Very punctual and energetic. Great team!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160567].votes_count ]]

Submitted July 6, 2013

very pleased,excellent doctor,professional,polite very calm persona

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160566].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 15, 2013

Very happy with this doctor. Has been very helpful to me, compassionate, punctual, listens. I have have made him my family doctor. Very pleased.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][160565].votes_count ]]