Ratings for Dr. Steven K. Taylor

Dr. Taylor not only appeared to review my records carefully, but he also appeared to listen to what I was trying to tell him. I couldn't have asked for more -- since a magic curative wand is not currently available.

flag | Submitted December 9, 2011

Dr. Taylor & staff are not easily distinguishable from other patients; dress code is extremely relaxed and unprofessional for a doctor’s office (tee shirts, jeans, open toed sandals, capri pants, visible tattoos, no tie or suit.) I checked in on time for my 8:30am appointment and waited 28 minutes in the exam room. Dr. Taylor was very unsympathetic to my complaints of lingering neck and back pain because no serious condition could be found (hernia, spinal/carpal nerve damage) Dr. Taylor had no other treatment recommendations for me although I was willing to seek conventional or alternative treatment with or without worker’s compensation reimbursement. Dr. Taylor said he would return me to full time unrestricted duty against recommendations from my previous doctor and chiropractic care giver. If you have a condition or lingering symptoms that doesn’t require surgery, I would seek treatment from a physician that thinks outside of the “it’s not a problem if you don’t need surgery” box.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2011

The main problem with this physician is that he dictates your case while you wait with him both during and after your appointment. This is the most annoying experience I have ever had with a physician. I have a busy schedule and I don't want to sit in a doctors office while he dictates my case right in front of me. This is very unprofessional and disrespectful!

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Dr. Steven K. Taylor's Credentials

• Palmer College Chiropractic - West Sunnyvale (Grad. 1984)

• BCBS Massachusetts