Ratings for Dr. William R. Omlie

My first surgery in June 2010, was a right rib resection for thoracic outlet syndrome. I was so happy with the outcome that I went back five months later and had two procedures done (left first rib resection and hernia repair). This MD was very kind and patient with all of my questions. No question was too dumb to ask. I even brought in books and pictures for him to explain what he was going to do, and what was wrong with my body. I waited 25 years before I found the right surgeon. I'd go "under the knife" again with Dr. Omlie in a heart beat--without fear or hesitation! He walks on water in my book, and I am eternally greatful for his skill and humility. This is the only surgeon that I have ever met that is not arrogate and does not talk down to you....and I am a nurse. All of the staff (his two nurses and the receptionists) were very kind and took care of all the details in setting up my surgeries, contacting my insurance company and assisting with short term disability details.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2011

Dr. William R. Omlie's Credentials

• University Of Minnesota Medical School (Grad. 1981)

HealthPartners