Ratings for Dr. Paul Mathews

Dr. Matthews is a very helpful Doctor and he takes his time with patients, even thought sometimes the waiting time is long, it's worth it. He is a kind hearted individual and his staff is very busy, but there are as well very helpful. he has a difficult to deal client population I feel sorry for what his secretary has to put up with sometimes.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2015

Dr . Mathew is an excellent doctor, he had help me and my daughter through really bad times. I am asthmatic and do suffer with chronic pain along with arthritis. Refered me to the best surgeon when needed. I wish appointments was not needed to attend his office. I missed the walk ins. Dr. Mathew is a very compassionate and kind hearted person and I will continue visiting Dr. Mathew for treatement as needed.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2013

Dr. Matthews is a very good doctor, polite and helpful. he always takes time to listen to me even when they are very busy. his staff however, (claudia in particular), are more often then not, very rude and disrespectful to the patients. she has no concept of respect or common courtesy, and when someone says anything about he behaviour, she simply tells them to go find another doctor if they dont like the care they are recieving. if he had new or better trained staff, hed be getting all 5's from me.

flag | Submitted December 8, 2013

Dr Mathews is TRULY a cut above, he was very helpful in getting my husband into a treatment center, took the time to listen to him when he was going through his bout with addictions and stuck with him through it all, and he would highly recommend him to others looking for a compassionate caring doctor. He has truly got a heart of gold, and if my husband was still in Toronto, he would still be a patient.

flag | Submitted September 21, 2012

His staff really sucks. We had a newborn baby and inspite of having an appointment we had waited for 2 hours with our 4 days old newborn in waiting area. After his routine control nurse has come to weigh and measure her. But she told us there is no tape plus she didnt know how to use the scale and she couldn't complete the first routine check. I don't suggest anyone to take their babies to there.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2012

Excellent family doctor. Very knowledgeable and most important has a genuine interest in helping his patients. Very lucky to have found Dr. Mathews.

flag | Submitted April 23, 2011