Ratings for Dr. Anandhi Mandi

One of the best doctors you could go to. She has a great bedside manner. She takes the time to get to know you and your children. She treats you like your an equal. My Son is always excited to go see her, which to me is amazing. I highly recommend this pediatrician to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2012

We love this doctor!!! I have 3 children that see her and they aren't afraid and she treats them like they are human. Can't say enough about her! What a blessing to have a doctor like this in Hillsboro!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2008

She has been a great pediatrician, when she comes in to talk to my daughter and I, she never seems to be in a rush, I don't feel bad asking her questions, and she never makes me feel like I'm wasting her time. When I moved away from Utah, I was sad to leave such a great pediatrician, and hoped to find one as great in Oregon, and I did! I asked around a lot, and her name is the one that came up the very most. She comes highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 2, 2006

Dr. Anandhi Mandi's Credentials

• Kasturba Med Coll, Mysore Univ, Mangalore, Karnataka, India (Grad. 1993)