Dr. Feisel Haji

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Feisel Haji

Extremely professional , clean, pleasant staff. Dr Haji is a pleasant, caring and well trained dentist. I highly recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted April 10, 2018

Soho Dental is not only a beautiful and pleasant office to visit, but its staff is friendly and helpful, every time. Dr Haji is kind, patient, genuinely concerned for the well-being of his patients, and a skilled dentist. He makes me feel comfortable in sometimes worrisome situations, and the staff has greatly helped me in the case of an emergency prior to a holiday, fitting me in immediately. I am so glad to have been introduced to this fabulous office!

flag | Submitted September 10, 2016

Cannot rate Dr Haji highly enough. He is very thorough and explains in layman's terms exactly what is going on and the work which needs to be done. I have been to many dentists and none come close to Dr Haji. He's very calming and also extremely professional in his manner. The staff at his clinic are friendly and polite. This is a great clinic and I would not want to go elsewhere.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2016

All of the comments below are 100 per cent accurate! A very professional, caring dentist, heads above the others. I have had many dentists over my 62 years and none of the others even come close. The staff make you feel so welcome and are very quick to address any concerns. The dental assistant, Michelle, will clean your teeth until they are sparkling with NO pain whatsoever! Can't say enough about this wonderful dental clinic......they are the best.

flag | Submitted December 15, 2015

What a Phenomenal dental expert with a passion for providing the best possible dental treatment, Soho Dental has the Most Friendly, Kind-hearted and Helpful Staff Members I have ever come across. I had a incredibly POSITIVE experience at this office. Dr. Haji also has an associate, Dr. Ramirez, who I found to be timely, intelligent and all together fabulous. I would highly recommend this office. I am confident that they will exceed your expectations-(as they did- mine)- Keep up the Wonderful job guys!!

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

I'm terrified of going to the dentist and Dr. Haji and his staff have provided me with amazing dental care. They explain treatments and exactly what they are going to do and make sure that I am comfortable throughout. The office space is also very calming and relaxing. Even though I have moved, I still make it a point to travel back to Toronto for my dental care.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2014

A great office and friendly staff who are happy to help you with insurance coverage questions. They go out of their way to make sure you understand treatment options so you can make informed decisions without pressure. The only thing to note is they do billing indirectly so you have to pay the full fee at the end of the appointment. But the receptionists can send the claim for you so that you don't have to worry about it. I have recommended this office to all my co-workers and they have had good experiences too!

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

Dr. Haji and his staff are exceptional. I've referred many friends to his office and continue to be an advocate. Dr. Haji is very caring, gentle and knowledgeable. Believe it or not, I look forward to my dental appointments.

flag | Submitted November 26, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Haji and his staff at Soho Dental. I actually look forward to my appointments because they're so friendly. Dr. Haji even remembers little details about me, like my what my hometown is. The office is clean and modern. They have TVs to watch while getting your teeth cleaned, which they also use to show digital images and x-rays. Their equipment is much more high-tech than my previous dentist! They explain things clearly without talking down to me or lecturing me. They're knowledgeable and answer my questions. They've accommodated me when I had a minor emergency. They gave me a discount when I didn't have insurance. Overall, they're lovely people who do great work.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Feisel Haji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Feisel Haji, principal dentist and practice owner at Soho Dental, has been passionately providing comprehensive dentistry to his patients for 22 years. A graduate of the University of Western Ontario, where he obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1996 and an Honours B. Sc. Degree in Human Physiology, he completed his General Practice Residency at the Hamilton General Hospital, treating medically compromised patients. Dr. Haji is a proud graduate and alumni member of the Dawson Academy of Advanced Dental Study, a highly prestigious and world-renowned postgraduate institute committed to educating dentists to become true physicians of the masticatory system. He continues to be involved in dental education with the Dawson Academy as an ambassador and mentor to dentists following the curriculum. Dr. Haji is a member of numerous respected dental organizations including the Ontario Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Dawson Academy of Advanced Dental Study, the Toronto Crown and Bridges Study Club, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics. In the last 5 years, Dr. Haji has devoted over 500 hours in continuing education, studying with some of the best specialists in the field, in order to further develop and advance his skills in implant, esthetic, functional, and restorative dentistry. In recognition for this significant accomplishment, he will soon receive his Fellowship Award with the Academy of General Dentistry, a highly respected and rarely achieved distinction. Passionate about his patients’ well being, his mission is to optimize their general health and improve the function, appearance and comfort of their teeth, particularly with respect to implant dentistry. Eager to remain current in this rapidly changing area of dentistry, Dr. Haji has completed implant training programs in 2007 and 2018. He actively mentors with leading practitioners in the field of implant dentistry in order to upgrade his skills and provide the best possible treatments for his patients. His research credits include investigating the access to dental care for patient’s living with HIV. He has co-authored two publications, one in The Journal of the Canadian Dental Association and the other in Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology with respect to this important subject. Dr. Haji is honoured to be actively involved with Project Restoring Smiles, an organization that is committed to providing free dental care to women who have survived domestic violence.

• English