Ratings for Dr. Feisel Haji

I been been going to Soho Dental for close to a decade, and have not had any issues. Dr. Haji and his team have always been exceptional and professional. You can tell that Dr. Haji is someone who genuinely cares about his patients. He takes the time to check-in on any issues (new/existing), or answer any questions that I may be having about my oral health.

flag | Submitted October 14, 2019

Dr. Haji has been my dentist for the past decade. He is very professional, caring and always punctual. I have always received high quality dental work and consultation from him. Same goes with all of his friendly staff members. If you are looking for a top-notch dental hygienist, ask for Michelle. Going to dentist is not something I ever look forward to, but I truly feel I am in good hands at Soho dental.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2019

I've been going to Soho for 8 years and Dr. Haji and his staff have offered nothing but the best and most helpful dental work. Always accommodating, friendly, and understanding through my many many dental issues. I cannot recommend Dr. Haji and his staff enough.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2019

Knowledgeable, skilled, deft with his state-of-the art instruments and extremely sensitive to his patient's concerns, Dr. Hadji combines that with outstanding interpersonal abilities to gain my highest recommendation. Great sense of humour and an excellent and efficient staff as well.

flag | Submitted September 6, 2019

I’ve been going to Soho Dental for seven years. Dr Haji was recommended by my previous exceptional dentist who retired. It took me four years to muster up the nerve to make an appointment. I was not disappointed. Dr Haji is just as exceptional. He is kind, gentle, patient, honest, and knowledgeable...and, he has a sense of humour. Staff create a warm, caring and safe environment...always willing to explain or answer questions. I would highly recommend Soho Dental...especially to those apprehensive about going to the dentist.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2019

I have been a patient of Dr. Haji since 2010 and I have always been extremely satisfied with clinic and its service. Dr. Haji is very professional, very kind and positive . He takes his time to resolve the issues and every time he explains things in details to me and answers any questions I may have. I have never encountered a problem during and after I visit the office. The culture of the office is very positive too and the staff are extremely helpful too. I am really satisfied with Soho Clinic.

flag | Submitted August 3, 2019

I've been going to Soho dental and seeing Dr. Haji for over 8 years. I don't have a single complaint. They are away on time, place is clean, water is offered in the waiting area. Receptionist are exceptional, they greet you by name, send off claims to your insurance and print any secondary claims you may need. Dr. Haji is exceptional. He is kind and caring, never rushed. He takes the time to explain everything to you, always answers your questions thoughtfully. I'd also like to add the office has exceptional technology and I've seen it change over the past 10 years. I can tell Dr. Haji wants to keep current and continue to give all his patients the absolute best care.

flag | Submitted July 29, 2019

Dr. Haji is our dentist since 2009. He did my teeth implant and did an excellent job. He's very meticulous and perfectionist. I'm extremely happy with the results. I will recommend him with no hesitation. Thanks Dr. Haji to my new smile and for being the best !

flag | Submitted July 24, 2019

If you live or are based downtown Toronto, Soho Dental is a no brainer. Dr Haji and the team are excellent. My wife and I have been going here since approximately 2010 (coming up on 10 years) and we’ve never for a moment felt like we got less than 5 star quality care and service. I recently needed a root canal - the pain was so excruciating I couldn’t even think clearly - and Dr Haji took over and got me the immediate care, treatment and follow-ups to get back to normal.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Excellent overall . I highly recommend Soho Dental.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2019

Dr. Feisel Haji's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Feisel Haji, principal dentist and practice owner at Soho Dental, has been passionately providing comprehensive dentistry to his patients for 22 years. A graduate of the University of Western Ontario, where he obtained his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree in 1996 and an Honours B. Sc. Degree in Human Physiology, he completed his General Practice Residency at the Hamilton General Hospital, treating medically compromised patients. Dr. Haji is a proud graduate and alumni member of the Dawson Academy of Advanced Dental Study, a highly prestigious and world-renowned postgraduate institute committed to educating dentists to become true physicians of the masticatory system. He continues to be involved in dental education with the Dawson Academy as an ambassador and mentor to dentists following the curriculum. Dr. Haji is a member of numerous respected dental organizations including the Ontario Dental Association, the Academy of General Dentistry, the Dawson Academy of Advanced Dental Study, the Toronto Crown and Bridges Study Club, the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry and the Canadian Academy of Restorative Dentistry and Prosthodontics. In the last 5 years, Dr. Haji has devoted over 500 hours in continuing education, studying with some of the best specialists in the field, in order to further develop and advance his skills in implant, esthetic, functional, and restorative dentistry. In recognition for this significant accomplishment, he will soon receive his Fellowship Award with the Academy of General Dentistry, a highly respected and rarely achieved distinction. Passionate about his patients’ well being, his mission is to optimize their general health and improve the function, appearance and comfort of their teeth, particularly with respect to implant dentistry. Eager to remain current in this rapidly changing area of dentistry, Dr. Haji has completed implant training programs in 2007 and 2018. He actively mentors with leading practitioners in the field of implant dentistry in order to upgrade his skills and provide the best possible treatments for his patients. His research credits include investigating the access to dental care for patient’s living with HIV. He has co-authored two publications, one in The Journal of the Canadian Dental Association and the other in Oral Surgery, Oral Medicine, Oral Pathology with respect to this important subject. Dr. Haji is honoured to be actively involved with Project Restoring Smiles, an organization that is committed to providing free dental care to women who have survived domestic violence.

• English