Ratings for Dr. Lauren S. Mitchell

I find the previous poster hilarious. my chid has been seeing Dr. Mitchell since she was born. My daughter adores her and throws fits if we don't stop in to see the "dock tor" Dr. Mitchell has always had a very good bed side manner with us and we've NEVER been in the waiting room for more than 5 minutes and a room more than 10. I've called early in the morning to schedule unexpected sick appointments and they have always worked with me to get in first thing. She's even come in earlier than her normal time for appointments. My child has been seeing her for 2 years and we have never had a problem with any of the doctors or the staff. They all know my child by name and love and hug on her. I would recommend her to everyone!

flag | Submitted May 19, 2011

I don't recommend this doctor. She is very aggressive and doesn't have a good listening skill. We didn't get a lot from her and she talked condescendingly. During the visit, she didn't even spend a second with my kid (like talking, eye contact), no TLC. The nurses were cold, like robots, no TLC at all. You shouldn't expect any sympathy and courtesy from either doctor or nurses. We are considering switch.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Lauren S. Mitchell's Credentials

• La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1997)