Ratings for Dr. David Hogg

Excellent knowledge and manner. Have been with him for 9 years and he is very responsive and up on the latest treatment.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2017

I was referred to Dr D. Hogg June 2016 after being diagnosed with Metastatic Melanoma he recommended that I should receive Immunotherapy Trial Treatments, after only two treatments the results were amazing the large tumour on my back disappeared and significant improvement to my lungs and liver to the point that today 17 months later there is no evidence of a recurrence of the Melanoma. Dr D. Hogg his staff and all the people at the Clinic are wonderful they TRULY CARE. Because of him I was just able to book a trip of a lifetime on an African Safari.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2017

Dr. Hogg is awesome. I'm very lucky to have met him 8 years ago.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2016

Seeing Dr. Hogg was like a breath of fresh air. I had previously seen another oncologist who seemed to have lost enthusiasm for his job. I was transferred into Dr. Hogg's care and was instantly impressed with how much time he spent time explaining things to me and emphasizing the importance of certain precautions. He was warm and reassuring. I can't say how happy I am to have had the luck to have landed in his care.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2016

Dr Hogg has been treating my dad for 7 months. I have never met a doctor so caring as Dr Hogg. It is so hard to believe that he has given my mom his personal cell number to contact him at any time because of the treatment he has my father on. Totally amazing!!!!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2016

Dr. Hogg has been my primary oncologist for over 5 years. He's great. Anyone should consider themselves lucky to have such a great doctor and his great staff..

flag | Submitted January 20, 2014

Dr is very caring and is making my experience comfortable as he is educating me in what to expect with my disease /medication and reaction to the meds and possible outcome...glad to have him as a Doctor.Easy to talk to if I had a complaint it would be the wait time to see him at my appointment as I have waited up to a hour in the medical room... But to be fair he is really a busy Dr and is on top of his profession as far as I can see....if you need to see someone he would be the Dr.... I have melanoma stage four and the drug that I have been on since 07/27/12 is Zelboraf.I had small tumors in my kidneys and lungs and for the last four months the scans have shown no tumors present on the CT Scans....I pray everyday and thank god for my results and medical caregivers that have come into my life

flag | Submitted November 27, 2013

I have had Dr. Hogg for about 10 years and she is fantastic. Makes time for you, listens, and professional while very personable. Wonderful person!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2013

Dr. Hogg was wonderful and did everything he could to help my father. He was always very careful how he phrased everything but honest at the same time. I am truly thankful we had him for a Doctor and feel he really helped calm a very stressful situation.

flag | Submitted January 14, 2013

I was diagnosed with metastatic melanoma almost 3 years ago. I was referred to Dr. Hogg almost immediately and he helped me walk through the nightmare of emotions and options. With his balanced advice, I was able to choose a treatment path that was right for me. While I was not inclined to accept the chemical intervention that was available, and chose to work with naturopathic providers, Dr. Hogg was respectful of my decisions and has invariably been there for me. I am ever so greatful for his advice and continued support.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012