You may also like

Ratings for Dr. David Q. Shih

Dr. Shih is an exceptional doctor with great procedure skills. He accurately made my diagnosis after performing chromocolonoscopy with biopsies. He follow up as soon as he obtains the results. He is very zen like and has a calming voice. Excellent bedside manner. Super smart. He helped me to get better after many years of suffering from my illness.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I am a physician myself and interacted with Dr. Shih on a professional basis. I found Dr. Shih to be one of the most knowledgable Gastroenterologists. As a result, when I needed his help for my gastro related issues, I specifically see Dr. Shih. I know Dr. Shih is very knowledgable, but I am blown away by his compassion, bed-side manner, and thoroughness. In addition to being a great doctor, he is a caring person. I can see why my colleagues and my own patients wants to stay with him. He is up to date on the research and management guidelines. I never had to worry about his medical recommendations to me.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2013

Dr. Shih is one of the best doctors who specializes in inflammatory bowel disease. He recently reopened his out-patient practice. If you have difficult to treat inflammatory bowel disease, you need to see Dr. Shih.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2012

He is simply the best with empathetic bedside manner. He treated me with respect, compassion, and accurately diagnosed my digestive problem. He is very caring, followed up after his procedure. I never had another amazing doctor like him before. He is simply the best.

flag | Submitted April 26, 2011

Dr. David Q. Shih's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Shih is an exceptional doctor with great procedure skills. He accurately made my diagnosis after performing chromocolonoscopy with biopsies. He follow up as..."

January 27, 2016