Ratings for Dr. Janet Tesler

she is a part-time doctor. she is not knowledgable, and likely only goes to work to get out of the house. being a doctor should not be a hobby. she's dangerous because she puts patient's health at risk due to her lack of dedication. she doesn't recommend screening tests, including some of the most basic like blood work! it's a privilege to be a doctor. take up another hobby if your bored. horrible doctor.

flag | Submitted August 12, 2017

Good doctor. Takes her time with you. Never rushes you out. She never over medicates you either, Only prescribes what is absolute necessary. She has been a good doctor for me. Also very knowledgeable in nutrition.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Wow I'm am shocked with the ratings and how high they are. I am so unhappy with her, I rather to go the walk in then see her. she never has answers and she passes urgent issues off as it is nothing.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2016

Dr. Tesler is a great doctor and that is the problem.She is compassionate and knowledgeable, problem is she is very popular and her practice has grown exponentially and wait times to make an appt. has been greatly extended. I have to wait 2-4 weeks for urgent care.Sadly I have to go elsewhere as I am diabetic and old and need at least 2-3 day appt. Don't even know if that's possible in Ontario anymore how health care is going.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2014

Dr. Tesler has been caring, compassionate, personable, and truly extraordinary. She is always on the ball doesnt fluff you off , she always listens and then assesses to the best of her ability and if she doesn, t have the answers she is not afraid to say so but she will do everything in her power to find out. My husband has pancreatic cancer and although there is no cure she has made us feel so comforted and cared for through out our painful journey.she is truly an amazing Dr. And although we live an hour and a half away she is worth every minute of it. The staff have also been very helpful, caring and fantastic. Thank you all for making our situation as comfortable as possible.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2014

She is amazingly one of the best doctors I have ever met. She listen to you calmly and present her judgement to you,and suggests the remedies after. We are lucky to have Dr. Tesler as our family doctor. I wasted my last 10 years in brampton seeking a good doctor, but all wasted. I have no regret at all travelling to Vaughan for good doctor. She is very punctual in appointments,not like waiting 2 hours in Brampton even after you make appointment.

flag | Submitted March 8, 2013

She's the best! She spends time helping me and answering all the questions I have.. I have never been in the hands of a better practitioner!

flag | Submitted January 17, 2013

She is an amazing doctor who takes her time with you. She really listens and always tried to figure out what may be the problem. She goes to all extents to find the source of your problem. Best doctor I ever had.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2011

LOL. You gave her staff a "3"? They are good and efficient. Dr. Tesler is awesome. Takes her time, very detailed and explains everything as needed. She is also, surprisingly for a doctor, very punctual for appointment. She's doesn't waste your time needlessly. If she is your family doctor and can't see you or off hours the clinic is also a walk in which I have found has some very decent doctors. The Oriental older male doctor (sorry I forgot his name) is amazing also. Good doctors, good clinic.

flag | Submitted September 22, 2011