Ratings for Dr. Kevin Rattray

Dr Rattray performed cosmetic work on my teeth. I am extremely happy with my new smile :). I highly recommend him! His staff is very nice and professional. I love my new smile :) I cant thank him enough.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

This is really a great dentist. He is so gentle and extremely professional. I like him!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr Rattray is the only dentist my daughter will see. Very gentle with the kids

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

I can't say enough about Dr. Rattray and his staff. I had such a bad experience growing up and my first time in Dr Rattrays office I knew I would be well taken care of. My fears were all gone and I gained so much confidence in them. I told them my fears and my goal to get my smile back. Less than a year later and to this day I love my smile!! I've had so many friends and acquaintances commenting on my beautiful smile. Please let go of your fears and take time to visit Dr Rattray and his staff. I can assure you as a happy client - you won't be disappointed l.

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

Have known his work since the beginning and wouldn't trust anyone else to work In my mouth! Super knowledgable, professional and punctual

flag | Submitted July 27, 2016

An excellent dental office, very professional, pleasant and on time! Dr. Rattray himself is excellent with little patients so if you are looking for a dentist for your kids I would recommend Dr. Rattray. Plus there is the convenience of two offices, one on Merivale and the other in Barrhaven.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr Rattray and his excellent staff make going to the dentist as enjoyable as it can be. They are very kind and quick with lots of knowledge. They make you feel at home and are very comforting. I highly recommend Dr. Rattray and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

My family and I are new to the area and we found Dr Rattray on this website. All the comments and reviews are true. We all are very happy to have found this office. His team is very friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I lost my front tooth in a hockey accident 5 years ago and I decided it was time to replace it. I was nervous about the idea of an implant because it sounded scary but after consulting with Dr.Rattray and his assistant I felt reassured. The implant was so easy and painless!! Dr.Rattray and his staff made me feel so comfortable! I'm so glad I found them! - Martin

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

As a very nervous patient when seeing a dentist, my appointment went extremely well. The staff was very welcoming and spoke to me in a very calm manner. I was informed of what would be done next so no surprises. I highly recommend Dr. Rattray and his team .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Dr. Kevin Rattray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rattray grew up in Barrhaven and attended Confederation High School and the University of Ottawa where he obtained a BSc in Biochemistry. He then went on to the University of Western Ontario for a masters and a Doctor of Dental Surgery. After practicing in Pembroke, Ontario for 2 years, he practiced in Ottawa for 2 and half more years before purchasing the dental practice of Dr. David McAulay on Merivale Road in 2008. With virtually no marketing, Dr. Rattray and his team have increased the already-busy patient base by over 30% by reputation and satisfied patient referrals alone. In January of 2013, we took over the Barrhaven office of Dr. Peter Brett. Dr. Rattray is passionate about dentistry and is regularly enhancing his training through continuing education. As a team dentist for the Ottawa 67’s, Dr. Rattray is dedicated to the field of Sports Dentistry and a big hockey and baseball fan. He provides free mouthguards for many local youth sports teams. He is kept busy at home in Kanata with his wife Shannon and his four kids, Owen, Lauren and twin girls Brooklyn and Juliana.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)
  • Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1997)

Champ Va