Ratings for Dr. Kevin Rattray

I would like to thank Dr. Rattray for performing excellent work at my last appointment. Although going to the dentist is not one of my favorite activities, Dr. Rattray always makes me feel comfortable and at ease and always makes sure I am satisfied with the work before I leave. His staff is excellent, professional, and welcoming .

flag | Submitted January 21, 2017

I'm a new patient to Dr. Rattray 's office and I was very impressed with him, the friendly staff and comfortable atmosphere. Happy I found this great office!

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

Dr.Kevin Rattray has a great confidence and Pride in his work - staff are knowledgeable & reassuring . My new implant was a process that was unknown to me - I am so very pleased with the Results :) Fun atmosphere too Gwen

flag | Submitted January 19, 2017

I've been a patient for more than 30 years. Colleen at reception will move mountains to fit you and your family members into spots even if you have the busiest of schedules. The team is talented, up to date on the latest research and best practices, and friendly. As a pillar of the local community they become an extended part of your family.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

Recent experience was excellent. I had some concerns about the procedure, and found the staff and Dr. Rattray answered my questions and put my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Rattray is an excellent dentist, and the staff is friendly and competent. One is never pushed to get expensive but often unnecessary treatments like dental veneers, when all one needs is routine cleaning. I have been going to this dental office for over twenty years. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Excellent dental office. Dr. Rattray and his staff are friendly and professional. Dr. Rattray takes the time to review your x-rays with you and explains if there is a problem.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Rattray and his staff have exceeded all our expectations. His dentistry is a perfect blend of science and art. Thank-you for helping me smile again!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

My family (my wife and son & I) have been patients with Dr. Rattray or Dr. Phahl for a numbers of years. We all have been very happy with their excellent respectful manners, efficiency and professionalism and their cheerful staff at the front desk. Many thanks to everyone! *****

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

he was an average dentist but really nice and friendly

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dr. Kevin Rattray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rattray grew up in Barrhaven and attended Confederation High School and the University of Ottawa where he obtained a BSc in Biochemistry. He then went on to the University of Western Ontario for a masters and a Doctor of Dental Surgery. After practicing in Pembroke, Ontario for 2 years, he practiced in Ottawa for 2 and half more years before purchasing the dental practice of Dr. David McAulay on Merivale Road in 2008. With virtually no marketing, Dr. Rattray and his team have increased the already-busy patient base by over 30% by reputation and satisfied patient referrals alone. In January of 2013, we took over the Barrhaven office of Dr. Peter Brett. Dr. Rattray is passionate about dentistry and is regularly enhancing his training through continuing education. As a team dentist for the Ottawa 67’s, Dr. Rattray is dedicated to the field of Sports Dentistry and a big hockey and baseball fan. He provides free mouthguards for many local youth sports teams. He is kept busy at home in Kanata with his wife Shannon and his four kids, Owen, Lauren and twin girls Brooklyn and Juliana.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)
  • Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1997)