Dr. Kevin Rattray

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Rattray

His staff are wonderful. He was so gentle and did a great job on my front tooth. Natasha did my cleaning and they look and feel great! Amanda L

flag | Submitted September 7, 2017

Wonderful on all accounts. Very friendly and efficient staff , clean office. Dr Rattray is very confident and knowledgeable!

flag | Submitted September 3, 2017

Like many others I had a few awful experiences with painful appts and overpriced sales from other dentist. I let the office know I was a nervous new patient and they treated me with respect for my past experiences and lots of laughs and warmth. They made my visit quite enjoyable and I am so thankful to have found them. Colleen, Kim, Jackie and Dr Rattray are an amazing team- thank you all!!! I have already recommended them to others! Colleen

flag | Submitted July 12, 2017

Had an excellent experience at Dr. Rattrays office. The staff took excellent care of me and made me feel comfortable. I would highly recommend this dental office.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

The staff is very pleasant and gives you the attention needed. The doctor and his assistant makes you feel relaxed. A good experience. Thank you!!!

flag | Submitted June 27, 2017

Dr. Rattray and all his staff are the very best.......excellent care...could not ask for a better dental office. They sure make you feel at ease and confident in their care. Thanks so very much. jd

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

I am very happy with Dr. Rattray and staff, and would recommend him. Very helpful and pleasant.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Always been there fixing my dental issues. Have been with him since before the took over the practice on merivale. Always enjoy my visits, as I know things get fixed properly. My wife and kids also see him now. Would recommend to anyone looking for a good dentist.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2017

Would recommend him and staff Puts you at ease Pleasant and professional

flag | Submitted May 18, 2017

Kevin and staff made getting a crown a pleasant experience.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

Dr. Kevin Rattray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rattray grew up in Barrhaven and attended Confederation High School and the University of Ottawa where he obtained a BSc in Biochemistry. He then went on to the University of Western Ontario for a masters and a Doctor of Dental Surgery. After practicing in Pembroke, Ontario for 2 years, he practiced in Ottawa for 2 and half more years before purchasing the dental practice of Dr. David McAulay on Merivale Road in 2008. With virtually no marketing, Dr. Rattray and his team have increased the already-busy patient base by over 30% by reputation and satisfied patient referrals alone. In January of 2013, we took over the Barrhaven office of Dr. Peter Brett. Dr. Rattray is passionate about dentistry and is regularly enhancing his training through continuing education. As a team dentist for the Ottawa 67’s, Dr. Rattray is dedicated to the field of Sports Dentistry and a big hockey and baseball fan. He provides free mouthguards for many local youth sports teams. He is kept busy at home in Kanata with his wife Shannon and his four kids, Owen, Lauren and twin girls Brooklyn and Juliana.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)
  • Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1997)