Ratings for Dr. Kevin Rattray

An excellent dental office, very professional, pleasant and on time! Dr. Rattray himself is excellent with little patients so if you are looking for a dentist for your kids I would recommend Dr. Rattray. Plus there is the convenience of two offices, one on Merivale and the other in Barrhaven.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

Dr Rattray and his excellent staff make going to the dentist as enjoyable as it can be. They are very kind and quick with lots of knowledge. They make you feel at home and are very comforting. I highly recommend Dr. Rattray and his staff!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2016

My family and I are new to the area and we found Dr Rattray on this website. All the comments and reviews are true. We all are very happy to have found this office. His team is very friendly and knowledgable.

flag | Submitted June 24, 2016

I lost my front tooth in a hockey accident 5 years ago and I decided it was time to replace it. I was nervous about the idea of an implant because it sounded scary but after consulting with Dr.Rattray and his assistant I felt reassured. The implant was so easy and painless!! Dr.Rattray and his staff made me feel so comfortable! I'm so glad I found them! - Martin

flag | Submitted June 23, 2016

As a very nervous patient when seeing a dentist, my appointment went extremely well. The staff was very welcoming and spoke to me in a very calm manner. I was informed of what would be done next so no surprises. I highly recommend Dr. Rattray and his team .

flag | Submitted June 22, 2016

Amusing and Enjoyable are not usually the words chosen to describe a trip to the dentists office. But Dr. Rattray's office is unique. Blending a professional yet relaxed and unhurried atmosphere is not easy, however this office does it very well. A credit to him and his staff. My experiences as a patient of Dr Rattrays have always been exceptional. Jackie the hygienist is outstanding, and Colleen at the front desk is always a delight. This team has provided me with the best oral experience I could hope for. I look forward to my next appointment.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

I am a nervous patient and was dreading having my lost fillings repaired. I walked in to the comfortable waiting room which I could not enjoy as the extremely friendly staff brought me back to the chair. Dr. Rattray took the time to ensure my freezing took hold before the procedure was started. I'm extremely happy with the quality and care the whole team provided!

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Always a great experience with Dr. Rattray. His office is professional yet relaxed. Jackie the hygienist is exceptional and Kathy at the front desk always accommodating. I look forward to getting my teeth cleaned and thanks to my new crowns have resumed dating again.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

Highly, Highly recommend this office! I am a new patient and I had a chipped filling. I was not looking forward to my appointment. But the work was pain free, on time, fast, and I could eat immediately afterwards. Great Job!

flag | Submitted May 17, 2016

Best Dental office I've ever been to! Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Kevin Rattray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rattray grew up in Barrhaven and attended Confederation High School and the University of Ottawa where he obtained a BSc in Biochemistry. He then went on to the University of Western Ontario for a masters and a Doctor of Dental Surgery. After practicing in Pembroke, Ontario for 2 years, he practiced in Ottawa for 2 and half more years before purchasing the dental practice of Dr. David McAulay on Merivale Road in 2008. With virtually no marketing, Dr. Rattray and his team have increased the already-busy patient base by over 30% by reputation and satisfied patient referrals alone. In January of 2013, we took over the Barrhaven office of Dr. Peter Brett. Dr. Rattray is passionate about dentistry and is regularly enhancing his training through continuing education. As a team dentist for the Ottawa 67’s, Dr. Rattray is dedicated to the field of Sports Dentistry and a big hockey and baseball fan. He provides free mouthguards for many local youth sports teams. He is kept busy at home in Kanata with his wife Shannon and his four kids, Owen, Lauren and twin girls Brooklyn and Juliana.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)
  • Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1997)

• Bcbs Massachusetts