You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Kevin Rattray

Best Dental office I've ever been to! Highly recommended

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

Dr. Rattray was amazing for the removal of my wisdom teeth. I was in and out in 30 minutes and had no pain or swelling at any point after. Highly recommend him as he is a great and nice dentist.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2016

Initially visited for a consultation. Dr. Rattray and his staff were very resourceful and professional. The dental work asked by my former dentist office was not necessary as claimed at this point in time, thus saving me over $1,000 of dental work. Since then, I am a new member of Dr. Rattray's family and have no regrets. My new hygienist is a lamb compared to my former one. Thank you for caring!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Rattray and his Staff are all 5 star folks. Thanks to Dr. Rattray I am smiling at everyone .....great dental work and everyone puts you at ease during the procedures. Thanks for your care....it is the very best!!!! jd

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Fantastic dentist. Very personable, easy to communicate with and very good work. Staff are excellent as well. Had six anterior crowns done and they look great as well as looking very natural. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Kevin Rattray is an extremely knowledgable and accommodating dentist who is also very personable and is very respectful and caring towards his staff and patients! Would highly recommend him to anybody seeking a new dentist!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

If you are looking for an understanding, compassionate and most important skilled dentist then you have found him in Dr. Kevin Rattray. I finally arrived back in Canada after 20 years living in Italy with two dental problems, I went to a highly rated dentist in Kanata referred by a friend, after carefully explaining my not good financial situation, she quoted me $14,200.00 for the work, with no other options. (Original quote was over $17,000.00 but when I complained they said ops they made a mistake and lowered it to $14,000.00). I found Dr. Rattray by searching online; liking his reviews made an appointment where they gave me 3 options, to be fair his quote for similar work from the first dentist was around $9000.00 much less, but he also offered me options that might well be good enough for me, after all I am 70 years old. The work is all done now for $1295.00 and all seems well so far. I was in both offices, great staff in both!!! Thank you Dr. Rattray for compassion and understanding, I have now found a dentist for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Rattray and his staff are amazing. I have two young children and they feel 100% comfortable with going to the dentist, all because of how we are treated while we are there. I can't say enough about how professional, friendly, and flexible they are. I would recommend then to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

Dr. Kevin Rattray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rattray grew up in Barrhaven and attended Confederation High School and the University of Ottawa where he obtained a BSc in Biochemistry. He then went on to the University of Western Ontario for a masters and a Doctor of Dental Surgery. After practicing in Pembroke, Ontario for 2 years, he practiced in Ottawa for 2 and half more years before purchasing the dental practice of Dr. David McAulay on Merivale Road in 2008. With virtually no marketing, Dr. Rattray and his team have increased the already-busy patient base by over 30% by reputation and satisfied patient referrals alone. In January of 2013, we took over the Barrhaven office of Dr. Peter Brett. Dr. Rattray is passionate about dentistry and is regularly enhancing his training through continuing education. As a team dentist for the Ottawa 67’s, Dr. Rattray is dedicated to the field of Sports Dentistry and a big hockey and baseball fan. He provides free mouthguards for many local youth sports teams. He is kept busy at home in Kanata with his wife Shannon and his four kids, Owen, Lauren and twin girls Brooklyn and Juliana.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)
  • Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1997)

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Best Dental office I've ever been to! Highly recommended "

March 3, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rattray was amazing for the removal of my wisdom teeth. I was in and out in 30 minutes and had no pain or swelling at any point after. Highly recommend him ..."

March 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Initially visited for a consultation. Dr. Rattray and his staff were very resourceful and professional. The dental work asked by my former dentist office was no..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rattray and his Staff are all 5 star folks. Thanks to Dr. Rattray I am smiling at everyone .....great dental work and everyone puts you at ease during the ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist and great staff! He genuinely cares about his patients! Very happy we found him."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic dentist. Very personable, easy to communicate with and very good work. Staff are excellent as well. Had six anterior crowns done and they look great a..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good advice with my treatment , competent service and very pleasant to work with.."

August 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://rattraydentistry.com" to "http://www.rattraydentistry.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2G 4B5". Address has been updated from "None" to "1580 Merivale Road, Suite 208, Nepean". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132247885".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kevin Rattray is an extremely knowledgable and accommodating dentist who is also very personable and is very respectful and caring towards his staff and pat..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for an understanding, compassionate and most important skilled dentist then you have found him in Dr. Kevin Rattray. I finally arrived back i..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rattray and his staff are amazing. I have two young children and they feel 100% comfortable with going to the dentist, all because of how we are treated wh..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "simply the best dentist I have ever seen. I will be a regular going forward!"

October 11, 2014