Ratings for Dr. Kevin Rattray

Recent experience was excellent. I had some concerns about the procedure, and found the staff and Dr. Rattray answered my questions and put my mind at ease.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2016

Dr. Rattray is an excellent dentist, and the staff is friendly and competent. One is never pushed to get expensive but often unnecessary treatments like dental veneers, when all one needs is routine cleaning. I have been going to this dental office for over twenty years. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2016

Excellent dental office. Dr. Rattray and his staff are friendly and professional. Dr. Rattray takes the time to review your x-rays with you and explains if there is a problem.

flag | Submitted November 21, 2016

Dr. Rattray and his staff have exceeded all our expectations. His dentistry is a perfect blend of science and art. Thank-you for helping me smile again!

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

My family (my wife and son & I) have been patients with Dr. Rattray or Dr. Phahl for a numbers of years. We all have been very happy with their excellent respectful manners, efficiency and professionalism and their cheerful staff at the front desk. Many thanks to everyone! *****

flag | Submitted October 17, 2016

he was an average dentist but really nice and friendly

flag | Submitted October 13, 2016

Dear Dr,Rattray's & staff, My wife and I share the opinion that your office provides the very high calibre of dentistry treatment with a superior standards of services and professionalism with a great smile. Keep up the excellent work and your business and satisfaction from your patient will grow exponeniately . We appreciate all your efforts and dedication . Have a wonderful weekend. Lakhimi Agarwala/Anil Radia.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

Dr Rattray performed cosmetic work on my teeth. I am extremely happy with my new smile :). I highly recommend him! His staff is very nice and professional. I love my new smile :) I cant thank him enough.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2016

This is really a great dentist. He is so gentle and extremely professional. I like him!

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Dr Rattray is the only dentist my daughter will see. Very gentle with the kids

flag | Submitted July 31, 2016

Dr. Kevin Rattray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Rattray grew up in Barrhaven and attended Confederation High School and the University of Ottawa where he obtained a BSc in Biochemistry. He then went on to the University of Western Ontario for a masters and a Doctor of Dental Surgery. After practicing in Pembroke, Ontario for 2 years, he practiced in Ottawa for 2 and half more years before purchasing the dental practice of Dr. David McAulay on Merivale Road in 2008. With virtually no marketing, Dr. Rattray and his team have increased the already-busy patient base by over 30% by reputation and satisfied patient referrals alone. In January of 2013, we took over the Barrhaven office of Dr. Peter Brett. Dr. Rattray is passionate about dentistry and is regularly enhancing his training through continuing education. As a team dentist for the Ottawa 67’s, Dr. Rattray is dedicated to the field of Sports Dentistry and a big hockey and baseball fan. He provides free mouthguards for many local youth sports teams. He is kept busy at home in Kanata with his wife Shannon and his four kids, Owen, Lauren and twin girls Brooklyn and Juliana.

• English

• University of Western Ontario (Grad. 2003)
  • Université d'Ottawa University of Ottawa (Grad. 1997)

Amerigroup