You may also like

Initially visited for a consultation. Dr. Rattray and his staff were very resourceful and professional. The dental work asked by my former dentist office was not necessary as claimed at this point in time, thus saving me over $1,000 of dental work. Since then, I am a new member of Dr. Rattray's family and have no regrets. My new hygienist is a lamb compared to my former one. Thank you for caring!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2015

Dr. Rattray and his Staff are all 5 star folks. Thanks to Dr. Rattray I am smiling at everyone .....great dental work and everyone puts you at ease during the procedures. Thanks for your care....it is the very best!!!! jd

flag | Submitted October 14, 2015

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

Fantastic dentist. Very personable, easy to communicate with and very good work. Staff are excellent as well. Had six anterior crowns done and they look great as well as looking very natural. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2015

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

Dr. Kevin Rattray is an extremely knowledgable and accommodating dentist who is also very personable and is very respectful and caring towards his staff and patients! Would highly recommend him to anybody seeking a new dentist!

flag | Submitted May 11, 2015

If you are looking for an understanding, compassionate and most important skilled dentist then you have found him in Dr. Kevin Rattray. I finally arrived back in Canada after 20 years living in Italy with two dental problems, I went to a highly rated dentist in Kanata referred by a friend, after carefully explaining my not good financial situation, she quoted me $14,200.00 for the work, with no other options. (Original quote was over $17,000.00 but when I complained they said ops they made a mistake and lowered it to $14,000.00). I found Dr. Rattray by searching online; liking his reviews made an appointment where they gave me 3 options, to be fair his quote for similar work from the first dentist was around $9000.00 much less, but he also offered me options that might well be good enough for me, after all I am 70 years old. The work is all done now for $1295.00 and all seems well so far. I was in both offices, great staff in both!!! Thank you Dr. Rattray for compassion and understanding, I have now found a dentist for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2015

Dr. Rattray and his staff are amazing. I have two young children and they feel 100% comfortable with going to the dentist, all because of how we are treated while we are there. I can't say enough about how professional, friendly, and flexible they are. I would recommend then to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2015

simply the best dentist I have ever seen. I will be a regular going forward!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2014

Submitted August 10, 2014

Dr. Kevin Rattray's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

• English

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Initially visited for a consultation. Dr. Rattray and his staff were very resourceful and professional. The dental work asked by my former dentist office was no..."

November 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rattray and his Staff are all 5 star folks. Thanks to Dr. Rattray I am smiling at everyone .....great dental work and everyone puts you at ease during the ..."

October 14, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great dentist and great staff! He genuinely cares about his patients! Very happy we found him."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Fantastic dentist. Very personable, easy to communicate with and very good work. Staff are excellent as well. Had six anterior crowns done and they look great a..."

August 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Good advice with my treatment , competent service and very pleasant to work with.."

August 25, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://rattraydentistry.com" to "http://www.rattraydentistry.com/". Postal Code has been updated from "K1A9" to "K2G 4B5". Address has been updated from "None" to "1580 Merivale Road, Suite 208, Nepean". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "16132247885".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Kevin Rattray is an extremely knowledgable and accommodating dentist who is also very personable and is very respectful and caring towards his staff and pat..."

May 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "If you are looking for an understanding, compassionate and most important skilled dentist then you have found him in Dr. Kevin Rattray. I finally arrived back i..."

March 19, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Rattray and his staff are amazing. I have two young children and they feel 100% comfortable with going to the dentist, all because of how we are treated wh..."

February 21, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "simply the best dentist I have ever seen. I will be a regular going forward!"

October 11, 2014