Ratings for Dr. Navin Prasad

My experience with Dr. Prasad has been fine. He is pleasant, does good examinations, and has gotten me on the road to recovery without surgery.

flag | Submitted July 16, 2017

I have just finished reading the reviews on Dr. Prasad. Shocking to read the trash written on him. Yes people are entitled to their opinion on services, but to say Dr. Prasad is basically incapable of diagnosing and treating injuries is way out of line. There is no question that all of us including doctors can make errors in outcomes, but surely all of you reading the above can see that if this man was so incompetent he would not be practising. I think there is more trouble re the writers than Dr. Prasad. Here is some advice for those of you who have written such ugly reports on Dr. Prasad, look at yourself and question what you really expected when you seen him. AND finally look at yourself, what is your problem. Dr. Prasad is more than what any of you wrote so negatively about him. He is competent, he is honest, he is kind and most of all he is human and he too has feelings. How would you like to read such awful things about yourself? Are they really justified or are you just angry because you expected more? Sometimes it takes time to find the answer and sometimes there is no solution. Dr. Prasad has helped heal many people,so for those of you looking for better than him, try and get in touch with some of the other negative writers for their solution to their problem they had with Dr. Prasad. Wish all of you luck. Written by a long time patient of Dr. Prasad who has the ability to know competence verses incompetence.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2017

Knowledge and help aside, obviously it varys but in this case it is very little or nothing. In addition, cannot relate to a patient at all, Wish I never saw him at all, even though I came in with the lowest expectations. Probably a decent chance of frustrating you with harmful or out of touch remarks, nevermind helping or diagnosing anything at all. Expect lower than your lowest expectations. And give very little hope in his understanding of anything as they are slim. Try not to expect anything.

flag | Submitted July 2, 2017

I saw Dr. Prasad 4 times for my Accessory Navicular Syndrome that is suffering and causes continuous pain in my both ankles. I can not even do my daily activities, and my MRI shows my syndrome clearly. First of all, he is not punctual. My waiting times in medical practice room were to long (45 - 70 minutes). By the way, he has no common sense with patient, for example; I ask him "do you know how much my ankles are painful?", he answered me "No, because the pain is relevant to your personal feeling". Actually, my pain is real and it does not allow me to walk more than 30 minute, and I always go to bed with awful pain. How a doctor can say "Pain is a personal feeling". He told me that I should have a strong spirit. He told me some physiological advice. It's funny, I went to his office for my ankle problem, and he play the role of physiologist. He was not helpful at all, and he suggested to take painkiller for my pain. By the way, he is very short temper and somehow impolite in some situation. I stopped visiting him and I do not recommend him to any patient.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2017

I saw him for an injury. First he said it's due to my protrusion. He suggestion was that u need to take IMS needling. I got worse with needling and foot numbness got worse. Went back to him with a note from my physiotherapist saying that is possible please examin these areas. He started almost yelling at me. As soon as he found out I was taking some SSRIs, he blamed it on my stress!!! That's discrimination! Then he said my physiotherapist is panicking ! Then he said all professionals are trying to put things in my head. Then he said instead of finding what the problem is , why they don't give you some pills and keep you going !!!!! At some point I felt ge lost it ! I think since he didn't understand how to help me, instead of saying I am not sure , or let's do more testing he started making me feel beneath him ! His accusatory tone was horrible. His is not knowledgeable at all. He likes to numb you with pills and get you going. I stopped seeing this monster who thought he could make a me feel beneath him !!!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I saw Dr. Prasad for an ongoing foot injury to have it assessed and to determine next steps. I found both his resident doctor and Dr. Prasad himself both very kind and knowledgeable. Dr. Prasad gave me concrete steps to move forward with, in addition to an MRI to make sure nothing more serious is occurring. Based on my experience, I feel in very good good hands with Dr. Prasad and his team.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

One should not entertain seeing this doctor. He is very condescending and dismissive. His assistants are rude and only care about their $40.0 no-show in case one misses one's appointment

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Followed his recommendation, then he rudely told me I should have done the other procedure. I have had great Doctors to guide me on healing after sports injuries, he is not one of them. He can be rude and dismissive.

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

After an hour long wait I was seen and Dr Prasad had no knowledge of my injury other than what I had said. He did not review my X-rays. He was not helpful and did not tell me anything of importance. I travelled from the Sunshine Coast and was not compensated for the travel because he is a GP and not a specialist. I was told I was seeing an orthopedic surgeon and this was not the case. Very disappointed with this center.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2015

After an hour wait, he did not provide me with any helpful information. He also refused to quickly look over an additional injury that was affecting my ability to work.

flag | Submitted September 14, 2015