Ratings for Dr. Christian Brix

All we can say is AMAZING! Our 13 year old son suffered from migraines, anxiety and motion sickness for most of his life. He had taken Advil, Tylenol and Gravol weekly. Since Dr. Brix has been treating him he rarely needs medication. We cannot thank him enough for what he has done. Our only regret - we did not find Dr. Brix earlier.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2017

Best chiropractor our family has ever had! Can you move to Vancouver? We miss you! No one compares!

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

I love Dr. Brix. This was my first experience with chiropractic and it couldn't have gone better. He was kind and caring and explained the body and my situation to me in plain english. He also helped get me out of the pain I had been experiencing for over a month. He's a wonderful Doctor!

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Such an amazing chiropractor! Our family sees him regularly and he is very professional and knowledgable. He has treated and helped with our headaches, back and hip issues. Never rushes us and is super caring. My kids look forward to his visits!

flag | Submitted June 16, 2014

Amazing Chiropractor! Makes you feel completely at ease and has a very easy but professional attitude. Does scare you into treatment and is very knowledgeable and explains things in plain english.

flag | Submitted May 24, 2013

He speaks to his patients in english and not chiropractoreese, he is very informative about everything he is doing! He is amazing with kids and we give him 100% credit for stopping the night time bed wetting in our 5 year old!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011