Ratings for Dr. Tameko Alford

The receptionist was VERY rude when I tried 2 go w/ my husband Said I wasnt allowed back. After he was done he told me Dr. Alford gave him 3 shots of novacain & he felt all of it. She said she gave him "well over the legal dosage that he couldnt have anymore". She told him 2 raise his right hand if he got uncomfortable. He started waiving his left hand, started moaning & clinching the chair. Rudely she told him "I told you 2 raise ur right hand" He replied u were working over my right hand I didnt want 2 mess u up. She told him not 2 clinch up or it would make it worse. Then that night discovered a piece of tooth was still intact. Called & requested 2 b called in the AM. They called & told him 2 come in @ 9:30 2 have it taken care of. Called back about 15 mins later & said there was NO WAY 4 part of a tooth 2 still b there, there was no need 2 come in. So now we are stuck waiting a few days & paying ANOTHER dentist 2 finish what she started. I wouldnt recommend her to my WORST enemy!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012