Ratings for Dr. Tameko L. Alford

Dr Alford was great! Wendy the secretary is fabulous! she has worked with me and my husband both for appointments! Can't say enough good about Wendy! The hygienist (can't remember her name) was very gentle and explained everything. I'd give this office 10 stars if I could! I left with a very positive experience!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2012

flag | Submitted April 13, 2012

The receptionist was VERY rude when I tried 2 go w/ my husband. Said I wasnt allowed back. After he was done, he told me Dr. Alford gave him 3 shots of novacain & he felt all of it. She said she gave him "well over the legal dosage that he couldnt have anymore". She told him 2 raise his right hand if he got uncomfortable. He started waiving his left hand, started moaning & clinching the chair. Rudely she told him "I told you 2 raise ur right hand" He replied u were working over my right hand I didnt want 2 mess u up. She told him not 2 clinch up or it would make it worse. Then that night discovered a piece of tooth was still intact. Called & requested 2 b called in the AM. They called & told him 2 come in @ 9:30 2 have it taken care of. Called back about 15 mins later & said there was NO WAY 4 part of a tooth 2 still b there, there was no need 2 come in. So now we are stuck waiting a few days & paying ANOTHER dentist 2 finish what she started. I wouldnt recommend her to my WORST enemy!

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Dr.Alford has an snobby attitude and hates to answer questions and hates to do a lot of work. Her front desk person all ways has an attitude and is slow to greet you and check u in.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

Very well informed dentist. Beautiful office and it smells nice

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011