Ratings for Dr. David Chin

I had hand surgery in 2008 by Dr Chin. I am a critical care nurse & wanted an endoscopic carpal tunnel release, rather than have two huge scars down the middle of my hands, and the associated short term, and possibly long term debility. I have not had a moments trouble with my hands - barely recognise that surgery has been done, the tiny scars on my wrist are barely perceptible. I use my hands a lot at work as anyone does, but I also have a property & need to use heavy equipment - chainsaws, drills, saws, hauling trees, digging etc. my hands have been brilliant! Seven years down the track my hands are still fantastic. Dr Chin is a superb surgeon, and a really nice guy. I'm a nurse - I know the good ones, and he's a good one.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

Dr Chin was the best Dr I have ever been to. He was genuine and caring and took time to really try and help me. The procedures he performed have worked out fantastically. I wish I had found him earlier.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2015

Dr Chin was very friendly and made me feel secure and safe. the results were excellent

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

I have recently had breast augmentation with Dr Chin. It's only 4 days post-op, but I am overall extremely happy with the quality of care and expertise from Dr Chin and his staff (Keren is an absolute gem of a person!). They are professional, caring and from start to now I continue to feel safe and confident in their care - and highly, highly recommend them. *I also got a quick peek at my results today, and I am so pleased! Dr Chin is a true artist.

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

Dr David Chin is the best! His knowledge, expertise, qualifications and approach is excellent. I recently had breast augmentation and whilst I am still getting use to the results, Dr Chin's pre and post surgery support has been beyond expectations. I would definitely choose Dr Chin for any future procedures. Keren (his assistant) is also amazing. I am lost for words when it comes to Keren, I really cannot speak highly enough.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2014

A really great surgeon and an even better bloke. Would trust him to do any procedure and would see him above any other doctor/surgeon I have come across.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

Dr Chin is by far the best surgeon I have been to. I seriously researched my procedure (Abdominoplasty) for 4 years before I was recommended by a friend to go and see him. From the minute I had my first consultation, I booked in. His professionalism, honesty and skill made my decision the easiest I have had to make in years. His staff (Especially Keren) are fantastic. Dr. CHIN made sure I was comfortable before my procedure and when the nurses checked on me at 1am, he was beside my bed. He made sure my husband was ok and continually checked in on us. We had a long drive home after I was released from hospital and Keren contacted me the day after to make sure I was ok.Dr Chin also phoned me to check in on me, and made it clear that I could contact him at any time should I require I am due to have another procedure in a month and I am not at all nervous. If you are considering have ANY procedure done, please, do yourself a favour and go and see Dr Chin and his team. They are exceptional!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2014

I have visited Dr David Chin for a number of different procedures, some cosmetic, others skin cancer related. My health and well-being was always given top priority. His post-op follow up was second to none. He explained each of my procedures clearly, and in detail, and he ensured I was provided with enough information to have realistic expectations of the outcomes. His skill as a surgeon was evident by the speed of my healing and the virtually invisible scars that now remain. I would have to recommend Dr Chin as one of the absolute BEST in his field.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2013

I highly recommend Dr David Chin after having a BCC removed from my left cheek. He was kind, understood I was anxious about the procedure and did his best to put my mind at ease. Best of all, the work he did on my face with the skin cancer excision was remarkable. I had quite a large amount of skin removed but his skill as a plastic surgeon is now highly evident with the great scar I have. People remark on how neat it is. Dr Chin knows his craft and has a genuine concern for his patients. His staff, meanwhile, are also extremely helpful and courteous.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2012

Dr Chin is obviously very, very knowledgeable....and absolute expert in his field. He went out of his way to ensure my level of care was top rate. He followed up with regular phone calls regarding my recovery and made it clear that he was contactable at any time of the day or night if I had concerns. I especially love his attention to detail in ensuring my scars were dealt with, post op. I would give him my highest recommendation without hesitation.

flag | Submitted October 21, 2011