Ratings for Dr. Bruce W Van Natta

I thought that my 32Bs were perfect until I turned 43 years old and saw a picture of myself in a bikini. I am fit and love working out, but my chest, the one thing I could not really change with exercise, looked very unbalanced relative to the rest of my body. I never thought I would have a breast augmentation, but that picture changed my position. I did a lot of research before making the final decision to proceed with the surgery and before selecting Dr. Van Natta as the surgeon. Even though I expected a positive outcome based on extremely positive recommendations for Dr. Van Natta, my expectations were still exceeded… I was home from surgery at 6:15 pm on a Friday and was at the gym by 7:00 am the next morning. The only pain medication I took was the prescribed ibuprofen. I felt minor soreness, like you might feel from a chest and ab workout, but no pain. The surgery really did not alter my normal routine at all- I was working and exercising the next morning, and have not experienced any complication or setbacks. Dr. Van Natta and his entire staff make this a really great experience. Everyone is extremely caring, helpful and considerate. It was an excellent experience. It has now been two weeks since the surgery and I really could not be more pleased with the results. The breasts appear natural and fit my body. I am not sure you could have a better experience. Dr. Van Natta and his team are the best and I sincerely appreciate the care they provided me. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Van Natta to any of my friends or family members that might be interested in a breast augmentation.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2017

I went to Dr. Van Natta for breast augmentation. I had a free consultation and I loved how honest and well educated Dr. Van Natta was. He has a down to earth personality and made me feel 100% comfortable. I had surgery and was up running errands the same day only taking ibuprofen. I went from a 32a to a small 32d and they look incredibly natural. He went above and beyond my expectations. The entire staff is so warm and caring and the facility is clean and inviting. I would recommend Dr. Van Natta to anyone considering plastic surgery, especially if you want breast augmentation but want very little downtime. None of my friends that have had breast augmentation had as quick as a recovery as I did, and to think I barely took any medication, just the 800 mg of ibuprofen I was prescribed. Truly an incredible doctor!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2011

Great plastic surgeon in Indianapolis, Indiana

flag | Submitted April 19, 2011

Dr. Bruce W Van Natta's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)