Ratings for Dr. Nicole Audet

wow and I mean wow! she was super rude and just awful. Never in my life have I ever bothered to comment online for anything but this time, I feel it is completely necessary to warn everyone about this particular doctor. She burst in the room like a hurricane basically couldn't wait to get it over with. she barely listened to what I had to say and asked me to decide on form of treatment for my child quickly so as to not waste her time. She was very impatient and rough with my child who normally LOVES going to the doctor but for sure after this visit, that will change. She treated her like an object and not a person. I will no longer waste her time by taking my daughter to see her ever again.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2017

Went for my son, was very rude, she shouldnt deal with babies or kids, was very impatient when my son was crying told me to leave the room so a nurse can take over checking him, she said we were wasting her time and needed to see other patients. Wont go back, and wouldnt recommand either!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2017

She is very cold and doesn't know how to talk nicely , I would avoid her as a doctor

flag | Submitted September 6, 2017

A cold person. Rushing into the baby and then complaining that she's crying. I think she is in the wrong place, she would be better with adults. Hopefully, we will need her just for basic check up.

flag | Submitted August 31, 2017

De la Clinique Agoo! Parle très peu avec mon bb et quand elle lui parle elle s'adresse à elle comme si elle était un animal. Tres mauvaise! Je cherche un nouveau medecin! Je ne la recommande à personne!

flag | Submitted August 16, 2017

Dr Audet , is a family doctor and her patients are baby or kids.. She is rude and does not no how to talk nicely :(

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Elle n'est pas un bon médecin elle ne fait pas une bonne évaluation des patients...elle saute vite à des conclusions qui dans mon cas étaient fausses! Elle même pas regardé les 2 oreilles de mon fils! Je la recommande à personne elle est froide et incompétente

flag | Submitted July 4, 2017

Ce n'est pas un docteur qui devrait traiter les enfants! Aucune empathie! Très superficielle et froide!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

flag | Submitted April 4, 2017

I saw dr Audet at Agoo with my baby boy. She send us at the closes hospital saying it was super urgent and that we wont had time to get to ste-justine...... ! My hart almost stop ....finaly It was only a small viral infection... the first nurse who saw the baby at the hospital confirm immediately that it was not even close of dr Audet diagnostic.

flag | Submitted March 16, 2017