Ratings for Dr. Blake A. Wasinger

Dr. Wasinger is great, I have never had to wait more than a few minutes to get adjusted and always get 100% of his attention. His initial exam is extensive but really explained why I was having the problems that so many other doctors couldn't explain or help me with. Without Dr. Wasinger I wouldn't be able to work, I wouldn't be able to enjoy the things I love to do. I recommend everyone to him, my entire family goes to him (great with kids, extremely good with sports related injuries). The thing I enjoy most about Dr. Wasinger is he goes above and beyond the adjustment, his muscle work is fantastic!

flag | Submitted June 28, 2014

Very knowlegable. Very friendly. Does not do any work that is unnecessary. Overall the best chiropractic experience I have ever had. Would recommend his practice to anyone and everyone.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2013

Very nice and easy to talk with. Listened to my concerns. Runs the office with his wife, very relaxing office. Great at explaining and addressing my concerns. He is like no other chiropractor I've been to. I never felt as if he was too busy to answer questions. A great doctor all around! Thank you Dr. Wasinger!

flag | Submitted August 5, 2011