Ratings for Dr. Barbara Schwartzberg

Dr. Barbara Schwartzberg, staff, and OR team are: professional, personable, knowledgeable~kind, thoughtful, considerate, and caring~with prompt inquiry responses. Successful surgery and post-operative care. Highly recommend.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2011

Dr. Schwartzberg is wonderful. She took the time to really listen to my wants and needs. She and her staff were super organized and on the ball. I am very happy with my surgical site. I hope to never have to use her services again, but would go back to her in a second.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

Extremely positive and to the point. Very knowledgable. Professional and compassionate staff.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2011

I cannot say one bad thing about Dr. Schwartzberg, she was great! She is compassionate, knowledgable, and comforting. She held my hand as I went to sleep for an extensive surgery and was holding my hand when I woke up in the recovery room. I truly believe if it wasn't for her, her partners and staff I may have died. Even a bad broken leg couldn't keep her down. She is confident about my diagnosis and that I am cured. I will always be grateful for the care I received. I would highly recommend her! Thank you so very much!!

flag | Submitted June 10, 2011

Dr Schwartzberg was the first Dr I saw when I was diagnosed with stage 3 breast cancer.I was diagnosed at age 45. She was the most sincere,reassuring Dr I had ever met. She told me I was going to beat the cancer and the caring in her eyes made me believe it. In a field where bedside manner is now all but unheard of, Dr Schwartzberg has the lions share. 4 years later I am still in remission and doing wonderfully the credit goes to God for working through Dr Scwartzberg to help me through the toughest challenge of my life. She really is the best surgeon I've ever met.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2011

Very loving surgeon. She held my hand as they were preparing me for my surgery. The only downside is she is tough to get in to see.

flag | Submitted November 12, 2010

I love this doctor. She did my mastectomy in 2009 and did a great job. She's very warm and smart and answers questions thoroughly. After interviewing several docs and not feeling comfortable, I felt so relieved when I met her. She does good work and cares about her patients. She'll follow you as long as you want afterwards. And she makes great referrals to plastic surgeons and oncologists.

flag | Submitted June 16, 2010

Dr. Schwartzberg performed several breast surgeries on me, and each time I was pleased with the attention I received. Her staff is great, they may not know the answers to everything, but they make sure to get them for me. Dr. Schwartzberg is a very kind doctor. I have referred several friends and family members to her practice.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2010

Fabulous surgeon, lumpectomy looks great and no recurrence of the cancer. Also did stomach surgery which has been great too. Was rated "top doc" a couple of years ago

flag | Submitted March 6, 2010

Extremely Incompetent medical assistant running the show over there! Schwartzberg is highly defensive when confronted with concerns of her untrained medical assistant. Waste of time. Not worth the mental or physical stress.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2009

Dr. Barbara Schwartzberg's Credentials

• University Of Colorado School Of Medicine (Grad. 1990)

Accountable Health Plans Of America