Ratings for Dr. Jordan Drucker

Very patient and gentle, really focuses on helping patients. I am very happy with my treatment and highly recommend Dr. Drucker.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Clear, precise and honest. Just booked my bunionectomy.

flag | Submitted April 21, 2017

Okay

flag | Submitted February 12, 2017

I was seen as soon as I filled out my paperwork, as a new patient. Dr. Jordan Drucker was great. He was attentive, caring and knowledgeable. The exam was very thorough and I left pain free!!! Wonderful experience. Will be back for routine care.

flag | Submitted November 15, 2016

Knowledgeable and professional doctor. Highly recommended!!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Dr. Drucker is caring, professional and honest. He cured my plantar fasciitis. Not sure why others are hung up on finance, this is a business afterall!

flag | Submitted November 12, 2016

Great doctor, I was seen right away. He was knowledgable, explained everything and answered all my questions. I'm seeing him again for another foot condition. I highly recommend this doctor

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

What is going on here.. Hmmmmm

flag | Submitted October 19, 2016

Arrived at my appointment early just to be stuck waiting an extra 25 minutes for the doctor to stroll in late. I waited patiently and was eventually brought back into the exam room. The doctor then comes in wearing jeans and a tshirt, which to me seemed unprofessional, but I was just glad to be seen. I explained how I had an infection and that I hadn't been back to my other podiatrist because it was a little inconvenient so I found a new doctor instead. He told me he would not fix another doctors' work and that I had to leave. Clearly in so much pain (and limping) I was forced to leave the office since Dr. Drucker would not treat me. I have never been so shocked and disgusted in my entire life. To be turned away while in so much pain was absolutely horrible. It is safe to say I will never return to this office and just a warning for others' who may want to visit Jordan Drucker, I highly suggest going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

His appointment felt more erotic than anything. ..

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Dr. Jordan Drucker's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Delta Dental