Ratings for Dr. Jordan Drucker

Arrived at my appointment early just to be stuck waiting an extra 25 minutes for the doctor to stroll in late. I waited patiently and was eventually brought back into the exam room. The doctor then comes in wearing jeans and a tshirt, which to me seemed unprofessional, but I was just glad to be seen. I explained how I had an infection and that I hadn't been back to my other podiatrist because it was a little inconvenient so I found a new doctor instead. He told me he would not fix another doctors' work and that I had to leave. Clearly in so much pain (and limping) I was forced to leave the office since Dr. Drucker would not treat me. I have never been so shocked and disgusted in my entire life. To be turned away while in so much pain was absolutely horrible. It is safe to say I will never return to this office and just a warning for others' who may want to visit Jordan Drucker, I highly suggest going elsewhere.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

His appointment felt more erotic than anything. ..

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Likes feet a little too much.... glad he likes his job

flag | Submitted February 15, 2016

This is a long overdue review~ He did not smell my feet like one of the prior reviewers although I feel like he would have whiffed them if I wasn't looking. He did answer a question i had but didn't follow up. All-in-all a nice guy. Does the best to his abilities

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Doesn't care about his patients. He immediately suggested surgery before I even took my shoe off. He is obviously only interested in making money and not in the well-being of his patients...and he is not shy about that. I was very disappointed with the visit to say the very least and will not be returning to this foot doctor....EVER.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

He smelt my foot, and I don't know why. Why did he do that😢

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

My bunion surgery went very well and now I don't have pain!!!I can wear shoes again.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Jordan Drucker's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Oxford