Dr. Jordan Drucker

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Jordan Drucker

Comfortable and pleasant experience. I will definitely return to see Dr. Drucker.

flag | Submitted June 22, 2018

Dr. Drucker was very considerate to me considering I’m elderly and hard to deal with. I thank Dr. Drucker. They don’t make doctors like this anymore.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I had ankle surgery with Dr. Drucker. I feel relieved as I had chronic pain for two years. He was extremely conservative and now I can walk and run pain free.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Dr. Drucker seemed caring and honest to me. He was really genuine. I will recommend to my husband.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

I had an early appointment with Dr. Drucker. He was very sharp and discovered my foot problems quickly.

flag | Submitted June 21, 2018

Very professional and caring. Quite impressed. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Drucker saw me at 8pm at night. I’m thrilled that he went out of his way to treat me. As a plastic surgeon, I’m apprehensive to have another doctor touch me. Dr. Jordan Drucker’s honesty and attention to detail went far beyond my colleagues. I recommend him without reservation.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

This was a great visit. I feel like the doctor listened to me and treated me with great care, my pain was greatly reduced and I'm optimistic about my recovery.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Caring and honest doctor. I will bring my wife next visit.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

Dr. Drucker really made an impression on me today. He appears caring, honest and straightforward. Being an accountant myself, I highly respect Dr. Drucker's attention to detail.

Dr. Jordan Drucker's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Jordan Drucker's boutique practice is proud to offer quality and compassionate medical and surgical services for all of your foot care needs. The doctor employees the most up to date technologies and techniques to foster quality results with minimal pain and "down" time. Each patient is thoroughly evaluated and all treatment options are explained completely and in terms that are easily understood. Our practice is equipped with extremity MRI and CT scan machines, as well as a Cutera Laser for treatment of fungal nails and some skin and soft tissue lesions. Dr. Jordan Drucker DPM is an expert in foot and ankle rejuvenation and is also board certified by the ABWM. Complimentary foot massage is provided in addition to treatment, to relieve stress and tension. Please inquire during appointment

• English

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)

• Arthroscopy