You may also like

This is a long overdue review~ He did not smell my feet like one of the prior reviewers although I feel like he would have whiffed them if I wasn't looking. He did answer a question i had but didn't follow up. All-in-all a nice guy. Does the best to his abilities

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Doesn't care about his patients. He immediately suggested surgery before I even took my shoe off. He is obviously only interested in making money and not in the well-being of his patients...and he is not shy about that. I was very disappointed with the visit to say the very least and will not be returning to this foot doctor....EVER.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

He smelt my foot, and I don't know why. Why did he do that😢

flag | Submitted July 28, 2015

My bunion surgery went very well and now I don't have pain!!!I can wear shoes again.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2012

Dr. Jordan Drucker's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)

Oxford

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "This is a long overdue review~ He did not smell my feet like one of the prior reviewers although I feel like he would have whiffed them if I wasn't looking. H..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "Doesn't care about his patients. He immediately suggested surgery before I even took my shoe off. He is obviously only interested in making money and not in the..."

July 31, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "He smelt my foot, and I don't know why. Why did he do that😢"

July 28, 2015