Ratings for Dr. Joseph J. Wallis

I been with Dr. Wallis since my last Gyno Dr. Passed away in a car accident. So, I found Dr. Wallis, and bern with him ever since. He was there in 2013, when I was pregnant, and then got a Blyum miss carry. And, he was sweet and patient with me. Did my D&C, and walked me through the whole thing. Then in 2015, got pregnant again and Dr Wallus was very concerned about me, do he was there for me through the whole pregnancy. Because of my last one. He made sure everything went smooth. He comfort me and if I had any problem to reach him on his cell. He was not on call when I delivered, but was there in the early morning after the birth. He visited me, and gave me a hug and kiss. And, prescribed pain meds for me. And sat and talked with me. Dr. Wallis was also there for me in 2016, when I had a tubal ligation. He was the surgeon who performed it. Comforted me from the time we discuss it, until the time I awoke from the after part of the surgery. He was the first person I saw when I woke up. And, I still see him for anything that goes on. I love Dr. Joseph J. Sally's sooo much. I would never go to any other Gyno in the practice, only him.

flag | Submitted June 20, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Wallis since 1990. Three children later and post menopausal, he is still the best doctor I have ever had. He also saved my life regarding a thyroid condition. His receptionist is the worst employee ever. She is rude, attitudinal and disrespectful. She makes you feel like a second class member of society. Living in Sussex County and traveling down to Morris County is worth the trip for Dr. Wallis, but not for her. If you confront her, she purposely treats you like garbage and embarrasses you in front of others waiting in the room. She is not a doctor and HIPPA is there to protect me from people like her, but apparently she doesn't care or she needs to be educated on it. "ITS THE LAW" not an option.

flag | Submitted March 17, 2015

Dr. Wallis is by far the best Dr. I have ever had. He is kind, compassionate and a good listener. I have never had a problem with his staff. I was very nervous when I had my first child and he answered every question I had and never rushed me out of his office. I understand he changed practices and I will be following him to his new practice.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2015

Dr. Wallis used to have an office in Dover and the staff there was great. Very polite and efficient they were always helpful to their patients. Dr. Wallis is an excellent physician. He has wonderful bedside manner and is informative and caring. He switched closed his office in Dover back in Aug 2014 and now he joined with a big group of Ob/gyns and his old Dover staff retired and now his office in Denville is made of completely different staff (they belong to the ob/gyns that were there). The new staff is absolutely horrible. They forget that their job is to help people. They act like you're bothering them and that you're just one of many patients so you're not really that important. This is what tends to happen at offices with too many ob/gyns. They have so many patients they could care less about being nice because if you don't like their attitude it's ok because there are a million other patients that they can collect money from. If Dr. Wallis wasn't such a superb doctor (plus I really only have to go once a year) I would switch to another practice in a heartbeat. That being said I am seriously reconsidering switching anyway because I'm already tired of dealing with this new office staff.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2014

Had my first office visit with Dr. Wallis today for my annual checkup. He was such a nice doctor with amazing bedside manner. He spend lot of time answering all of my questions. It was the best obgyn appointment I have ever experienced. I will definitely be back and I am very happy that I found such a great doctor!

flag | Submitted November 20, 2013

I have been using Dr Wallis for many years and LOVE him!! His nurses are great but I do have to agree with others that the receptionist leaves very little to be desired. If I had her attitude on my job I would have been fired long ago! If Dr Wallis was not as awesome of a doctor that he is I would not bother dealing with his office personnell. I would recommend him to anyone who needs a new ob/gyn and for those especially who do not feel comfortable he makes your annual exams easy and calming.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2013

The receptionists could use a refresher on cheerfulness & courtesy but the nurses are GREAT! I trust & respect Dr. Wallis, he has always been helpful & kind. The wait is often long, but he takes the same time with every patient. I have never felt rushed or felt that he wasn't listening. Will continue to use Dr. Wallis for as long as he is in practice. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted August 6, 2012

Dr. Wallis is an excellent doctor. Very knowledgeable and friendly. He always checked on me when I had a problem or when I was in the hospital.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2012

Love Dr. Wallis. Have been his patient for many years. The receptionist is very rude indeed. Dr. Wallis, the best thing you could do is to get yourself a new receptionist.

flag | Submitted June 29, 2011

I have been going to Dr. Wallis since I was 16. He is absolutely wonderful..He delivered my three children, all 3 pregnancies had complications and he was absolutely wonderful. Couldn't ask for a more caring and understanding doctor. I do though have to agree with some of you on the receptionist, she isn't very friendly and is always on personal phone calls, she makes you feel like you are bothering her when you come in. But if you can look past that, the doctor is wonderful.

Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr. Joseph J. Wallis's Credentials

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine (Grad. 1970)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Dover, NJ