Ratings for Dr. Heidi L. HAISLIP

Dr Haislip is understanding and caring. She listens to what the patients have to say. Only doctor I'd recommend at Texomacare

flag | Submitted October 13, 2017

Have never been treated so bad in all my life. Don't recommend her at all. Saw her in the er. I left. Horrible experience

flag | Submitted January 25, 2016

Uncaring, poor attitude, as well as lacking medical knowledge. Forgot she wanted to get an X-ray. Referred me to return and see my own doctor who was off the day . I felt like I needed to address my upper respiratory problem before the weekend! I wouldn't waste my time going to Dr. Hauspie. Just wait for your own doctor- save money and time!

flag | Submitted April 26, 2015

Dr haislip is not a very smart or caring doctor. I heard her screaming at nurses at the hospital. Her mood switches frequently and she screams a lot. She is all about money and not patient care. If you want a doctor that incorrectly diagnosis patient all the time. She is the one to go to. She does not know what she is doing at all. Be careful if you go to her. You might die.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2013

This was the only doctor that I ever felt actually cared about my health. I wish she was still in Halifax I can't even find a doc that comes close to her. Just Amazing.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2012