Ratings for Dr. Falgooni Patel

The staff and receptionist have 'NASTY' attitudes and are extremely rude. God forbid you ask any questions!!!!!

flag | Submitted October 13, 2015

Dr Falgooni Patel is my 3 children's dr. I have two children with special needs (autism) and they absolutely LOVE her. They are petrified of anyone in a white lab coat but will willingly go to her and let themselves be checked by her. AMAZING!! She listens and I've never felt rushed or like my needs as their mom weren't being heard. I can't stop telling her that she is an angel and that I love her. She IS THEE BEST PEDIATRICIAN EVER.

flag | Submitted October 8, 2014

Dr Patel is the best pediatrician ever. She is a true blessing. I have a 3 and a 1 year old and they just loved her. I have been to numerous pediatrician that are not half as caring as Dr Patel and her staff. I will recommend her to all friends and family.

flag | Submitted March 21, 2014

I was referred to Dr Pratima Patel from Dr Alex Krammer who was my pediatrician back in the 60's and then took care of my 5 children until he retired. Was concerned that I would never find another pediatrician as loving,caring and personal as Dr Krammer, but in fact his referral was a blessing for my kids and my grandkids. Now my grandkids are patients of her daughter (Dr Falgooni Patel) who has taken over since her mothers passing. WE ALL MISS HER DEARLY..

flag | Submitted August 19, 2013

very kind and spent time with us...my kids felt very comfortable and sh eas very helpful. answered all of your questions and provided helpful information. staff was nice

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

Dr. Patel is realy nice and my kids love her. She is patient, kind and takes her time and does not rush through appointments. The problem I have is that she practices at 2 locations (Chino Hills & Covina) which is always difficult to keep track of. Her office staff (at the Chino Hills location) is not friendly and never returns calls when she tells you she will. Her office hours are crazy, some days they are closed, some days they're closed for lunch for about 2 hours and when the operators says "they should be back from lunch in an hour", they are not. I really, like Dr. Patel but her hours, staff and 2 different locations are very inconvenient.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2013

This woman is a gem to the medical industry. My son was a patient of her mothers, Pratima Patel. When she died, Falgooni took over the practice and is soaring with it. She may be young and new but she is a great doctor and makes herself available in ways and at times other doctors wouldn't. Dr. Patel's staff (the wonderful Delores and Maria) know me the moment I call and take care of us without hesitation, appointment or not. I love this doctor so much, if moving were ever an issue for me, continuing to have access to her would be a great deciding factor on where we would move.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2012

nice and helpful...listened to me and offered helpful advice. Also took the time to talk to me about both my daughters

flag | Submitted January 10, 2012