Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Mullin

Dr. Mullin is the absolute best!! My husband and I are thankful to have our beautiful baby girl!! Dr. Mullin was very thorough and pleasant through the whole process. She kept me calm and hopeful. Kudos to her whole team! I highly recommend Dr. Mullin and her practice in Mineola.

flag | Submitted May 17, 2018

Dr. Mullin is very attentive, helpful, and knowledgeable. She was able to help my husband and I get pregnant after trying for a long time on our own. I have recommended her to many friends and colleagues and they have also had success stories due to Dr. Mullin’s help.

flag | Submitted April 20, 2018

I feel very fortunate to have found such an exceptional doctor like Dr. Mullin. From her impressive medical background to her kind & warm demeanor. Dr. Mullin made me feel very relaxed & comfortable from my first appointment. Dr. Mullin is patient, understanding, attentive, and thorough...you truly couldn’t ask for more in a doctor. Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Dr Mullin is fantastic. She took so much time with my husband and I on our first visit. She very clearly explained the workup and course of treatment to us. She was always warm, upbeat and happy to answer all of our questions. Her staff is wonderful as well. They were all so knowledgeable and supportive. I never felt alone in this process. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Mullin and have already recommended her practice to many others!

flag | Submitted April 18, 2018

Overall a great experience. Loved going to her smaller office in Mineola, felt personally connected to her and the rest of staff. Very straightforward and to the point, which I like. I will definitely use her again down the line if I have reproductive issues again. You will have dark days going through this process, but they are only a phone call away if you have additional questions and they are really an expert office on Long Island...stay the course!!! Keep a positive mental attitude!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2018

She’s wonderful! I provided her respect and received that in return. I knew because she was in high demand, I needed to come prepared with questions. I didn’t waste her time and she didn’t waste mine. As a single mom by choice she helped me feel at ease in my journey. I trust her. She helped me bring my beautiful baby boy into this world and this is what brought me back to her again. Sure there are days where the office is busy but I never felt rushed because I was prepared and respected her time. She’s helping many others besides myself become pregnant who are having challenges. I respected that and utilized my time wisely and didn’t monopolize their time by asking numerous questions on the spot because I was nervous about my situation. Dr.Mullin is not here to coddle you and give you answers. She’s there to provide her knowledge, explain your options and empower you to make an informed decison. So as for me in my journey, she did that. Further, I can state understanding that I was not the only one in the office who needed an extra push to have a baby was key. I too am surprised by the couple of negative reviews but don’t find them to be a direct reflection of Dr.Mullin, but on the fear and disappointments of others frustrated about their situation. I am glad I didn’t let those reviews impact my decison to choose her and I’m sure my son and new baby wouldn’t feel that either. Thank you Dr.Mullin for your professionalism and an awesome staff for all your help in my journey!

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I have had nothing but good experiences with this doctor. She helped me have my first child 3 years ago. Was so comfortable at her office when it was time to leave and switch to my OB I didn't even want to. I am currently back there now for my second child with a new issue we didn't know about before. Dr. Mullin has been amazing. She takes time to answer any and all questions and doesn't make you feel stupid or rushed at all like other doctors I have seen. She works with you and never tells you which direction to choose but gives you all options and helps choose the best one. I have a rare fertility issue and every time I lost hope on conceiving again Dr. Mullin knows how to bring the positivity back and ensure me she will do everything she absolutely can to get me pregnant again until I decide myself I want to stop. I couldn't recommend her more

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I agree with all that she had bad bedside manner. She continued to misdiagnose me, was in and out of the office within seconds and scoffed at my questions with attitude and sarcasm. I'd hope that if she's able to read these comments that she takes the time to change her tune with her patients and literally have more patience and listen to concerns and take criticism better. It's a stressful time trying to get pregnant and the last thing you need is a doctor who you feel doesn't care about you but instead another copay.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

It was my first visit at the office and I was very pleased with every minute of my experience. Dr. Mullin is intelligent, compassionate and caring. She was detailed and explained things wonderfully, I don't think I've had a better first time experience at a physicians office. I trust her completely and I am grateful I chose her as my doctor. For the rest of the office the entire staff was amazing, knowledgeable and helpful I was thoroughly impressed from start to finish.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr mullin is an amazing, caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor. She is so caring, and is always available to answer your questions! Her staff is also excellent! I would recommend her to anyone who needs a reproductive endocrinologist!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Dr. Christine M. Mullin's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)