Ratings for Dr. Christine M. Mullin

I have had nothing but good experiences with this doctor. She helped me have my first child 3 years ago. Was so comfortable at her office when it was time to leave and switch to my OB I didn't even want to. I am currently back there now for my second child with a new issue we didn't know about before. Dr. Mullin has been amazing. She takes time to answer any and all questions and doesn't make you feel stupid or rushed at all like other doctors I have seen. She works with you and never tells you which direction to choose but gives you all options and helps choose the best one. I have a rare fertility issue and every time I lost hope on conceiving again Dr. Mullin knows how to bring the positivity back and ensure me she will do everything she absolutely can to get me pregnant again until I decide myself I want to stop. I couldn't recommend her more

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

I agree with all that she had bad bedside manner. She continued to misdiagnose me, was in and out of the office within seconds and scoffed at my questions with attitude and sarcasm. I'd hope that if she's able to read these comments that she takes the time to change her tune with her patients and literally have more patience and listen to concerns and take criticism better. It's a stressful time trying to get pregnant and the last thing you need is a doctor who you feel doesn't care about you but instead another copay.

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

It was my first visit at the office and I was very pleased with every minute of my experience. Dr. Mullin is intelligent, compassionate and caring. She was detailed and explained things wonderfully, I don't think I've had a better first time experience at a physicians office. I trust her completely and I am grateful I chose her as my doctor. For the rest of the office the entire staff was amazing, knowledgeable and helpful I was thoroughly impressed from start to finish.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Dr mullin is an amazing, caring, compassionate, and knowledgeable doctor. She is so caring, and is always available to answer your questions! Her staff is also excellent! I would recommend her to anyone who needs a reproductive endocrinologist!

flag | Submitted January 23, 2017

Loved my experience with her office in mineola. Dr mullin is full of knowledge and I think she has amazing bedside manor.

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Dr mullin is an excellent doctor! She is knowledgeable, has an excellent bedside manner, never makes you feel rushed, and is extremely compassionate!

flag | Submitted November 6, 2016

I felt the appointments were rushed and I never had time to ask questions. When I did have questions, I never felt they were answered. Infertility is emotionally, physically and mentally draining and I wish she took more time to explain procedures and medication more thoroughly. I never felt pressured to do any type of procedure though.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2016

I went to Dr. Mullin for an IVF & I was told LIJ has grants to help pay for the IVF treatment. When I mentioned the grant to Dr. Mullin she did everything NOT to help me get the grant, She didn't even ask me to fill out an application for the grant...nor didn't ask me any questions to see if I'd be approved...she did everything to push me away from it. She picks and chooses who she wants to give the grant to. My husband & I both felt the same way as well as another patient that was in the office. If your not Jewish & Black she tries to push you away from getting the grant. Dr. Mullin's accuse was (as she stuttered) Oh ummm, there's not enough money left in the grant fund. BULL...I know someone that went there a week after me and they gave her the grant. She's RACIST against white people. Sad, but true! Honestly it was the worst experience & a waste of time.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Dr. Christine M. Mullin

Dr. Christine M. Mullin's response
There are specific criteria the New York State Demonstration Grant requires of each applicant based on clinical protocol, test results, age, financial income, residence and success of prior cycles. Northwell Health Fertility works with each applicant to ensure that they meet this criteria. If an applicant meets New York States criteria, then the grant is allocated to patients on a first come first serve basis. At Northwell, there is a waiting list of patients who have applied. If you do not receive the grant this time around, you will be placed on the waiting list for the next grant period. We are sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations. We hope that this clarifies our fair and equitable approach. We wish your success with your treatment.

Submitted August 2, 2016

I wanted to like Dr. Mullin. I was really desperate for an answer. She can be pretty cold and she really didnt make an effort to find out the real problem with me. She scheduled me for a procedure that didnt work. When I switched doctors, they told me I had blocked fallopian tube and polyps! DO not use this doctor! She can care less about you. And she will rush out the door 2 seconds after she comes in to see you. HORRIBLE!

flag | Submitted March 28, 2016

I am constantly amazed at how great the experience is with Dr. Mullin and her staff in the Mineola office. I have never waited for more than 10 minutes to be seen, and the early appointments help me to get it all done before the workday. Ashley and Robin at the front desk are great, as are Jessica and Joan. Dr. Mullin has been nothing but helpful, and I like how matter-of-fact she is about my course of action - she never makes me feel like the world is ending. I know I am in good hands with her, and that she won't stop until I'm pregnant. I've only been seeing her for three months, but I'm very satisfied. I recommend her and her team to any woman experiencing fertility issues.

flag | Submitted July 31, 2015

Dr. Christine M. Mullin's Credentials

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 2004)