Ratings for Dr. Katherine H. Graham

Difficult to schedule appointments with and isn't a good listener.

flag | Submitted April 13, 2017

Very disrespectful and quick to judge you based on your diagnosis. Assumes based on race, sex, and diagnosis if you can pay for a service or not. Cancels your appointment without contacting you first based on assumptions. Changes her price 3 times and when you ask for a breakdown of all costs involved, she is quick tempered and says no. I would not recommend her services to anyone.

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

She only sees patients a few days a week for about a 4 hour block of the day. Either you fit into her schedule, or she can't work with you. Though she was nice, she didn't help me with my depression. Her prescription for me was to work out and to socialize, which I already do. Then she seemed to push for me to get on anti depressants again. I wanted to be happy naturally, and that was why I came to see her. The last time I went she was late and cut my time. Even if it's 5 or 10 minutes, it still is time you pay for. I became ill and missed an appointment and she charged me $50. That is steep considering doctors only charge $25. I would have thought for first offenders it might be waived or even lessened. I didn't schedule a follow up after that b/c of cost, and her lack of concern really hurt. You'd think if your patient doesn't call to schedule a follow up then you'd be concerned as a therapist. I felt like I was just another slot she was filling in to her very limited schedule.

flag | Submitted May 30, 2014