Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Dannug

Competent caring and provide excellent care and has good manners in dealing with patients .

flag | Submitted October 3, 2015

I've been to several chiropractors prior to coming here and Dr. Dannug is by far the best one I've been to. I train for the show American Ninja Warrior and we are constantly climbing and training and the overuse just inflammed by forearms little by little over the course of a few months. I got to the point where my forearms were burning with just opening a door. The amount of time he spent doing various muscle therapies on my arm did wonders in just a few visits. I was very close to going to an orthopedic but heard great things from other members of the gym who has similar problems and so I paid him a visit. Dr. Dannug probably saved me from having some sort of oral steroid or cortisone shot in my arm. He takes his time, he doesn't try to rush you out the door and he's very personable and genuine.

flag | Submitted February 24, 2014