Ratings for Dr. Celeste A. Holstein

I have known the importance of chiropractic care for some time, but was recently introduced to prenatal chiropractics. From the beginning of my pregnancy i have been receiving prenatal adjustments from Dr. Holstein. I truly believe that my whole pregnancy, labor, and delivery benefited greatly from her care. Not only was my comfort level increased positively after hip adjustments, but Dr. Holstein also made sure that my son's position in the womb was ideal. She also addressed any other questions I had about pregnancy with a incredible amount of knowledge of natural alternatives making my pregnancy, labor and delivery wonderful and healthy. After our son was born, Dr. Holstein adjusted him so that he was able to latch properly during breastfeeding. Now that our son has been born, we both will continue to see Dr. Holstein for adjustments. I will be the first to tell others about the amazing benefit pre-natal chiropractics from the Frank Clinic had on our family!

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Such an amazing doctor. She is holistic, and recommended products which have improved my overall health. Dr Holstein is patient, caring, and was genuinely interested in me as a person, not just a patient. I now have better body mechanics and range of motion. Combined with ultra sound therapy, her treatments have changed the way I move. I'm no longer sore or in pain with everyday activities. Thank goodness for her and her staff. I can't stress how great my experience with the Frank Clinic has been.

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014