Dr. Sophia Barnett

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Sophia Barnett

Awesome Doctor- helped me in many ways relieve chronic pain in my feet!

flag | Submitted November 2, 2018

Dr. Barnett and her staff are wonderful! So knowledgeable and very kind!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2018

Dr. Barnett and her staff did a great job, I had shockwave Therapy performed on my heal spur which was a total success , I am pain free for the first time in many months thanks to her and her staff. Thank you Dr. Barnett great office and Staff highly recommend thank you lots of apprehension Thank you Thank you Thank you 5 Stars

flag | Submitted July 17, 2018

Great office, great doctor. Sophia Barnett is very professional, polite, and a great Doctor. She will take care of your foot and make sure it's back to normal. The staff is excellent, professional, and polite. Dr. Barnett and the staff is one of the best staffs I ever been to.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2018

Thankful for Dr. Burnett's expertise and professionalism! Always accessible! The best caring medical office I have ever dealt with in advocating for my elderly father's complex foot care!

flag | Submitted August 4, 2017

After my kids both went to Dr. Barnett, it was my turn for an ingrown toenail. She was very thorough in her assessment and performed the work pain free. I was happy how she explained exactly what would happen and what treatment/follow up would be required. After my follow up this morning, I can say I am very happy with seeing her.

flag | Submitted April 14, 2017

Dr. Barnett helped me cure my case of warts on my foot using acid and laser treatments. Thru the whole process she has been super friendly, always on time for appointments, and honest about everything. I couldn't thank her enough and I would recommend her to anyone who has warts or other foot conditions.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2017

Dr. Barnett suggested I undergo shock wave therapy for my Plantar Fasciitis. She administered the procedure herself and I found her to be very courteous and caring. The staff Foot Healthcare Associates have been very friendly and knowledgeable. I highly recommend this facility!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

I could hardly walk when I met Dr Barnett and staff. My normal routine of life had been halted. I had terriblr plantar fasciitis. With Dr Barnett's knowledge and her wonderfulstaff they took great care of me. Today I am back to walking and enjoying the things in life I have been used to doing. I would highly reccomend Foot Healthcare Associates.

flag | Submitted March 11, 2016

I had a heel spur and it took awhile to get my foot back in shape, but Dr. Barnett used all the non-surgical options for a methodical, comforting approach that really worked! I play a lot of tennis and she saved my game!

flag | Submitted November 10, 2015