Dr. Beau Hightower

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Beau Hightower

I have been suffering with pain on my neck and shoulder for the last year-and-a-half. After my first visit with Dr. Hightower I felt 50% better and after my treatment that followed I am pain free!!! Thank you dr. Hightower and the team at Elite Ortho therapy you are amazing!!! I would highly recommend anyone who is experiencing any pain to visit this greatbteam!!!

flag | Submitted March 11, 2017

They are awesome! They have helped me through so much!! So thankful for them.

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

I have worked both professionally and personally with Dr. Hightower for several years. Among my peers, in all fields of medicine, Dr. Hightower's knowledge of the human musculoskeletal system, anatomy, and physical exam skills are unmatched. Where others fail to identify and address physical issues, he expertly uses his highly refined intuition and his deep understanding of what causes particular pain issues in the human body. From high performance athletes, to a surgeon with pain from long working hours, to my 11 year old tennis loving son with forearm pain, Dr. Hightower has the breadth of knowledge and experience to help all of us heal. Having personally seen many practitioners in this field and having experienced too many unhelpful modalities, I am relieved and grateful that Dr. Hightower sets a very high standard for care in New Mexico. No one compares to him in his ability as a healer. I refer not only friends and family but patients as well. I highly recommend Dr. Hightower, especially if you have not had relief with other professionals and I would consider you fortunate to experience and receive his outstanding an unparalleled medical care. Amy Garcia, MD Minimally Invasive Gynecologic Surgeon

flag | Submitted June 25, 2016

Beau is amazing! He respects the fact that I am physically active. Without judgement, Beau gets right in there and puts me back together so I can get back to what I love doing. Beau is no nonsense. If you want immediate and lasting results, Beau is the doctor to see.

flag | Submitted October 2, 2015

Dr. Hightower helped me avoid hip surgery. Alicia is an amazing therapist and Greg and Sean are both fantastic personal trainers.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2015

Very helpful and knowledgeable. It's a different approach with better results

flag | Submitted February 27, 2015

I developed an unexplained shoulder injury that over time got worse. By mid November the pain was enough to send me in a holler if I moved a certain way. Over time my mobility decreased. By January the pain was excruciating. I saw an Orthopedic who suggested I not use my arm for about 3 weeks. My shoulder mobility stiffened in the process. He wanted to give me injections for the pain. I didn't want injections and he pretty much left me on my own to figure it out. The physical therapist saw me for two days and was concerned that my diagnosis wasn't fully accurate and asked that I see my doctor again. He recommended we not do an MRI and wait it out. I saw another Orthopaedic who suggested surgery. I wanted to avoid that route. I found Dr. Hightower on-line. Call it grace...call it a Godsend... Within less than 2 weeks of work with Dr. Hightower I gained mobility in my arm and shoulder. I continued the exercises he prescribed and my condition improved greatly! I'm back to dancing and practicing Tai Chi. I can finally sleep and wake up pain free. During the month of August 2014, I'm back in the saddle doing what I love doing physically! Dr. Hightower gets results and he educates his clients as well. I felt so cared for and prepared to do what was necessary to get my body in gear due to the advice and positive support received in his office. He totally supports the healing process and clients taking ownership of their health and welfare. I highly recommend Dr. Hightower for your physical recovery.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2014

Dr. Hightower is truly a miracle worker. It is not often you go into a doc's office and come out feeling better. Normally all you get are some pills with the all to common "just stay off it for a while." Most people, especially athletes, don't want to hear that. I have suffered with quadricep tendentious for almost a year. Took the pain pills, did over 6 months of physical therapy but the pain remained. Dr. Hightower fixed my knees in one visit! I don't know if anyone reading this is going to believe it but it's true. He then gave me the exercises and knowledge I needed to remain pain free. After fixing my knees I went back to him to work on my shoulder that I injured playing volleyball. My regular doctor of course wanted me to go to physical therapy and to quit playing for a while. Well Dr. Hightower had me back in the sand in less than a week (two visits). One visit after that I was completely pain free. Believe me or don't, but this guy truly works miracles.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Dr. Hightower has been able to vastly improve a problem I have been struggling with for 26 years. He is the first doctor that has made a significant improvement in my shoulder mobility and pain levels that have lasting effect. As a world level athlete Dr. Hightower has added a few extra years to my competitive career.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2014

As a physician myself I was impressed with Dr. Beau Hightowers knowledge, skill and enthusiasm. I had cervical lesion that had been treated 8 times by 4 other practitioners, over a 10 months without resolve. After two treatments and faithfully following the prescribed exercises, I had dramatic improvement, and am confident I will have complete resolution. Their motto of "Results Matter" is not cliche'. The combination of skill, knowledge and willingness results in healing. Results are all that matter...

flag | Submitted February 21, 2014