Dr. Andrew D. Frangella

World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge

Ratings for Dr. Andrew D. Frangella

I've had good experiences there. Dr. Tina has recently filled a few cavities for me and they went well. She is extremely patient and takes care to make sure you're comfortable and numb.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Dr. Andrew and staff go above and beyond to make every dental appointment a pleasant one. I have recommended several of my co-workers to Frangella Dental and evwryone has been pleased.

flag | Submitted November 27, 2018

Very positive experience. Dr. Andrew and the staff are wonderful.I left the appointment yesterday feeling happy that I have a great new dentist and confident that I was getting the best care. I have recommended Dr. Andrew to work colleagues. Thank you for such a positive experience.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2018

Very Nice Office! Very professional, caring and kind office! All the staff shows tremendous care and aptitude in their work.

flag | Submitted March 30, 2018

Great environment, felt very comfortable during my cleaning and procedures. Dr. Laura was very informative and I had a good experience.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2018

I had a great first two experiences here, including a cleaning appointment as well as an appointment that involved repairing old fillings. The attention to detail and care in treating patients was noteworthy.

flag | Submitted January 25, 2018

I liked my new hygienist. She was very sensitive to my needs and was very careful throughout the appointment. She also gave helpful pointers on how to handle any issues going forward.

flag | Submitted January 21, 2018

Front and back office staff are great! I always find I have to reschedule all my appointments and everyone is very accommodating and nice.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

I recently came in for a filling and cleaning in the same day. They are always friendly, prompt, and quick! With my busy schedule it's important the appoints are quick but great quality work!

flag | Submitted December 13, 2017

Perks of a New Patient! I like the thorough cleaning (I have black staining) and the pleasant view is a nice bonus. Also appreciate the electric toothbrush I got as a new patient!

flag | Submitted December 12, 2017