Ratings for Dr. Carlos Sandoval-Herrera

Dr. Sandoval is the best. He also has a great staff. They were all very helpful.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2019

Dr. Sandoval is an excellent doctor. He answers every question and explains everything to make you feel comfortable and at ease.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

Im so pleased to have been seen by Dr. Sandoval ,His amazing ,the best doctor,his knowledge and experience helped my very complicated rare case(Cesarean Etopic pregnancy) be a success. He made me feel at ease and comfortable before the procedure and after,shows he cares for his patients.He came to see me before discharge to make sure I was ok and he called after to check up,what doctor does this now a days!?? he answers any questions you might have and explains really well. I definitely recommend Dr. Sandoval

flag | Submitted March 20, 2019

Dr. Sandoval- Herrera is an excellent Physician he has good knowledge. He is a great Surgeon. The staff is friendly. Im extremely happy with their services.

flag | Submitted November 19, 2018

I have been going to Dr. Sandoval for almost a yr now and I have to say that he is such an amazing doctor. He is so through and explains everything. Going to the OB/GYN can be scary sometimes but he has a way of making you feel at ease and comfortable quickly. I also can't say enough great things about his assistant. They together are a TOP NOTCH team. She is so sweet and kind and she also has a verywelcoming and "mind at ease" demeanor. So happy to be a patient with them. Also before my surgery and after my surgery he has excellent bed manners. He checked on me while I was in the hospital.

flag | Submitted September 12, 2018

I had a awesome experience with this doctor I know more about my body this visit changed my life forever.

flag | Submitted March 31, 2018

Dr. Sandoval-Herrera did a great job to answer all of my questions and concerns during my first ever visit with a gynecologist. He did a great job to make me feel comfortable during my visit and was very professional with the recommendations and answers he gave me!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

He is the best doctor. He truly cares about his patients, he will make sure you understand everything he does and never in a hurry to answer your questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

He is a very great doctor, he genuinely cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I've dealt with several gynecologist and none of them made me feel as comfortable as doctor Sandoval has. After an abnormal pap I had to get a biopsy done and then it was decided that a LEEP was also required. Due to other health issues, birth control pills put me at a higher risk for a stroke. Dr Sandoval and I decided that a bilateral salpingectomy was the best choice for me. On the day of my surgery Dr Sandoval came by to talk me through the procedure and answer any questions I had. His bed side manner is the best! He made me laugh and feel so at ease with everything. He is a great doctor and a great ob/gyn! Dr Sandoval used a new technique to perform my surgery leaving me with the tiniest scars. He so worked around my tattoos which makes my scars almost non existent. I was amazed with how great of a job he did. I was able to go home 2 hours after surgery and was almost pain free. I definitely recommend him as a doctor. I know I won't be going to any other Gyne but him after this!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017