Ratings for Dr. Carlos Sandoval-Herrera

Dr. Sandoval-Herrera did a great job to answer all of my questions and concerns during my first ever visit with a gynecologist. He did a great job to make me feel comfortable during my visit and was very professional with the recommendations and answers he gave me!

flag | Submitted September 1, 2017

He is the best doctor. He truly cares about his patients, he will make sure you understand everything he does and never in a hurry to answer your questions and concerns.

flag | Submitted April 19, 2017

He is a very great doctor, he genuinely cares for his patients.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2017

I've dealt with several gynecologist and none of them made me feel as comfortable as doctor Sandoval has. After an abnormal pap I had to get a biopsy done and then it was decided that a LEEP was also required. Due to other health issues, birth control pills put me at a higher risk for a stroke. Dr Sandoval and I decided that a bilateral salpingectomy was the best choice for me. On the day of my surgery Dr Sandoval came by to talk me through the procedure and answer any questions I had. His bed side manner is the best! He made me laugh and feel so at ease with everything. He is a great doctor and a great ob/gyn! Dr Sandoval used a new technique to perform my surgery leaving me with the tiniest scars. He so worked around my tattoos which makes my scars almost non existent. I was amazed with how great of a job he did. I was able to go home 2 hours after surgery and was almost pain free. I definitely recommend him as a doctor. I know I won't be going to any other Gyne but him after this!!

flag | Submitted April 17, 2017

Dr. Sandoval is an AMAZING doctor and I highly recommend him. I was 35 weeks pregnant with my first child when I first met Dr. Sandoval (I had to switch doctors due to my insurance). I chose him based on reviews I read online. Luckily, he takes new patients (even that late in the pregnancy). I was already stressed out dealing with insurance companies, but he and his office were very welcoming and accommodating of my situation. Due to my age (37 years old), I was considered high risk. He wanted me to see him once a week until I gave birth as well as to have two NST tests weekly. I was hesitant at first because I was working at the time and didn't want to have to miss work so much before giving birth, but I complied. I'm glad I did because those tests make sure you and the baby are doing ok. At 37 weeks, my water broke on a day I was scheduled to see him. Instead of having me go to my appointment, he told me to leave work and go straight to the OB Triage. While there, I was told I had to stay. The nurses at the hospital were all great and attentive. Dr. Sandoval checked on me throughout the day, and even when I thought I was ready to pop that baby out, he assured me that we should wait awhile or else I would be pushing for hours. Sure enough, when he felt I was ready to deliver, he was very supportive and made it less scary and stressful for me. He even cracked a few jokes....it made me and my family ease up in a normally stressful situation. The best part was that I only pushed for 10 minutes! I did not tear down there, and the delivery went well. I have a healthy baby boy. I'm very thankful I had Dr. Sandoval and his staff there to deliver my baby. I had to switch insurance companies again after giving birth, and I made sure to pick an insurance company that has Dr. Sandoval in network. I normally do not write reviews, but I want to make sure other women know how great he is. He knows his stuff and makes sure you're informed and comfortable. You'll be in good hands if you choose him! Thanks for everything, Dr. Sandoval!!!!

flag | Submitted April 6, 2017

The beat OB you could put your health issues in his hands and know that they will be taken care of accurately. Very generous and listens to your concerns. Makes you feel comfortable and explain everything you need to know. Best doctor hands down

flag | Submitted January 25, 2017

Dr. Sandoval is extremely experienced in his field. You couldn't find a better obgyn. I had severe preeclampsia with my first child and Dr. Sandoval literally saved me and my baby's life! He made all the right decisions and diagnosis at the right moment, went above and beyond in his care for me during the very difficult pregnancy. My family and I thank you immensely doc.

flag | Submitted December 5, 2016

Patient with you when you are having trouble understanding

flag | Submitted July 30, 2016

he is the best Doctor highly recommend. love him.. very professional, caring, just the best

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

When I first got introduced to dr Sandoval I immediately felt comfortable. I really liked the way he listened to my questions and concerns and took all that information to try and help me as best as possible with any decision I was going to make. I felt comfortable making my choices thanks to his information. I would really recommend him to any of my friends or family.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2016