Ratings for Dr. Jeffrey C. Fiero

Dr. Fiero did NOT have a method of monitoring a patient’s progress, other than verbally asking how it felt. Unfortunately, he wasn't able to evaluate the verbal communications given, to determine whether the patient’s condition is improving or not. I went from having a minor annoyance with no hindrance of activity level, to burning pain and hindered activity level during and after Dr. Fiero’s treatment. He was not able to observe this. I saw an orthopedist after my "last treatment" with Dr. Fiero, because my condition was worse. I had 2 major tears in my hamstring, that had likely been micro-tears before Dr. Fiero treated me with an intense stretching regimen. I came to Dr. Fiero expecting to have my condition treated and improved, and instead, have been made far worse. Dr. Fiero not only took my money, but he took my lifestyle and my well-being. I am not sure if it will ever get better, I expect the injury he caused me is something I will deal with for the rest of my life.

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014