Ratings for Dr. Ghyeath Ayoubi

Great doctor. Really nice staff. Take good care of his patient

flag | Submitted October 12, 2016

orders things that he says he wants but then after you perform the task at hand he does not want to pay for services believes that as a physician he should be given things this tells me that he is not a physician just someone else with his hand out

flag | Submitted June 12, 2015

I was diagnosed with a cronic illness and it was scary trying to learn about the disease and how it will change my life. He rushed me in and out of the office and hardly answered any questions. Every time I go into the office he asks a few questions, checks my vitals, and prescribe more drugs. I went to a specialist and was taken off 2 off the drugs and the reduced the dosage on another one. I am definitely looking into another doctor. I thought I was the only who felt I am rushed out the office with more drugs than I know what to do with.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2013

Dr.Ayoubi hasa been my doctor for close to two years. The reason I am doing this because he is exceptionally good. He actually really cares about your health. He actually enjoys his job and takes it seriously. I never sit in the office and wait and when I am in the room he comes right in. I would highly recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

I found this Dr. very unhelpful; somebody who does not listen to you at all and just rushes through the visit. He made me feel that I was bothering him with my visit and did not even try to understand. I felt that I wasted my time and did not get any help. I would not recommend Dr. Ayoubi. His asnwer to my concerns was that "I looked perfectly fine and if it was an emergency he would send me to an emergency room..." - I would go to the emergency myself if there was I need..sometimes people come to Doctors not only in emergency situations but rather to prevent or avoid emergency by proper care and examination which was not done in my case..and when you come to the Doctor it should be about how you look but rather how you feel... My worst doctor visit ever...

flag | Submitted March 6, 2012

excellent doctor. helped me find the route of my pain would recommend him to anyone

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

He has been my doctor for 15 years and I like him very much. Always can get in the same day too.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Nice but not helpful. Doesn't really listen to your problem or tries to find the root of your symptoms, instead sends you off with a prescription and rushes through the visit. Doesn't give you the adequate time for the money you pay.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2009

Doesn't listen and doesn't even really examine you. Just sits in his chair and writes in your chart and asks what prescriptions you need.

flag | Submitted November 6, 2008

He has been my doctor for over ten years. Not only a nice guy but a great doctor! I always recommend Ayoubi to my friends and employees!.

flag | Submitted October 23, 2008

Dr. Ghyeath Ayoubi's Credentials

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1994)