Ratings for Dr. Justin L. Morrison

Not able to get in for an appointment had pain. Suggested I come in in week

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Morrison for 2yrs now! He takes time to explain any treatment needed and his staff does everything the make our visit very pleasing! I've had a root canal done by Dr. Morrison and didn't feel anything! My husband actually enjoys going in for his cleaning! Everyone from front desk to the hygienist to the assistants to Dr. Morrison are hands down the best place for dental care! They treat us like family and make our visits enjoyable!!

flag | Submitted November 15, 2014

Dr. Morrison always takes the time to explain everything when diagnosing treatment and asks if we have any questions. Staff is very professional. Everyone looks happy to be working there and we have been very pleased with Dr. Morrison as our family dentist. I would recommend him to all my friends and family.

flag | Submitted August 27, 2014

Dr. Morrison and his staff are very professional and courteous. We have been seeing Dr. Morrison for over a year and we have no complaints. He is very reliable and HONEST. My daughter also goes to Dr. Morrison along with her children ages 8, 6 and 5 yrs. and they also love him. Would recommend this dentist very highly.

flag | Submitted July 15, 2014