Ratings for Dr. Cathryne L. Harris

My son used to be dr cathy harris' patient. He had several cavities to fix. Dr. Cathy Harris insisted each of the cavities need to have root canal done and add a crown afterwords. Each root canal and crown cost close to thousand dollars. We ask her to just fill the cavities in routine way. Dr. Cathy Harris scared us that if not doing root canal, my son's teeth will get infected and have to be taken out. After couple of very expensive and painful procedure, we changed to other dentist. Then we are told root canal is not necessary and routine filling will be OK. 2 years after, the cavities treated with routine filling have no any issues. But one cavity dr Cathy Harris did root canal got infected. And we are told the tooth has to be pulled out!!!!! every parent should lean from my lesson. Some dentist will scare their patients and family to get the most aggressive treatment and earn most the money out of it. My advise stay away from this practice!

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015