Ratings for Dr. Adel R. Shehata

Really good overall experience with the staff first and then when I saw the doctor. I will definitely continue to see him as my cardiologist. I can see why my primary care doctor had such great things to say about him.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2014

I love love love Dr. Shehata and his entire staff! I love the atmosphere he and his staff provide. Dr. Shehata always makes you feel great. He's warm and caring and an extremely skilled doctor. His staff always treats you well. I can't deny that I've always been taken care of as Dr. Shehata's patient. I can't stress how rare this is becoming nowadays with so many patients slipping through the cracks at medical offices. It's just the nature of medicine nowadays but it's not the case with Dr. Shehata's clinic.

flag | Submitted February 12, 2014

wonderful and caring doc who knows his stuff. takes the time to explain things to you and answer your questions. very humble personality and great bed side manner. i could tell dr. shehata knew what he was doing.

flag | Submitted June 12, 2012

Dr. Adel R. Shehata's Credentials

• Arabic

• Zagazig Univ, Benha Fac Of Med, Benha, Egypt (Grad. 1980)