Ratings for Dr. Steven K. Legault

Very intelligent and personable. Both myself and kids receive chiropractic wellness care at this practice.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

Dr. Steven K. Legault's response
Thank you for the positive comment. Wellness based chiropractic care is essential for proper growth and development for little ones.

Submitted August 10, 2016

Best-superb-fantastic...pittsburgh chiropractor! I don't have medical insurance, but LeGault Chiropractic worked with my current financial situation to create a payment schedule that I can afford. Dr. LeGault always pays close attention and he works hard to keep me healthy. I have had several issues including knee pain from running, random headaches, and joint pains. Dr. LeGault keeps me moving at 100%. I sleep better and feel great after I get my checked and adjusted. It's truly amazing!

flag | Submitted April 3, 2013

Dr. Steven K. Legault's response
We appreciate you for taking the time to rate your experience at the practice. Thanks.

Submitted August 10, 2016

He has really helped me with my headaches. I used to get headaches daily, but not they are a rare occurrence (thank god). He is professional and takes the time to listen. I would recommend him to anyone, he is great chiropractor!!

flag | Submitted May 28, 2011

Dr. Steven K. Legault's response
Thank you for your feedback. LeGault Chiropractic strives to provide great care.

Dr. Steven K. Legault's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. LeGault provides family focused chiropractic care with emphasis on prenatal and pediatric chiropractic care along with Webster Technique certification. He has extensive post doctoral training with the International Chiropractic Pediatric Association and maintains an active membership with the ICPA. He also manages cases involving neuromusculoskeletal issues including those from sports injury and motor vehicle injury.

• English