Ratings for Dr. Mohan Y. Kareti

Wonderful doctor! Very compassionate and caring. He has given me my life back without the need for pain meds after a very serious accident. I sent my grandma to him for her sciatica and he was amazing with her she is getting around well and you would never know she is 82. The only time I have had to wait for my appointment was when they were fitting me in to an already booked schedule.

flag | Submitted August 9, 2017

I went to doctor for severe hip pain on left side,had total hip replacement on right He told me from the beginning that meds could be very habit forming. Knowing this I chose to not take them as much sometimes I would skip a few days if My pain was not really bad plus I was getting sleepy at my desk as a medical secretary. I told his asst this my previous visit also him. After my visit he told his asst.to call in my medication (I have never had a prescription handed to me ) Im in route to Akron his office calls me on my cell phone and says they r not calling in prescription because my urine test didn't show medication. Come back in two weeks to discuss anyways when I go he cuts me off meds abrupt causing me to go through some severe pain and I'm told withdrawal symptoms. Never go to this doctor!!!! He really messed me up. I have felt horrible for a week now and I'm using days at work

flag | Submitted April 12, 2017

I saw Dr. Kareti at metrohealth medical center about 10 years ago. I was actually just curious to know if he was still practicing. I went to see him because of lower back pain. He was not very nice to me. He suggested a radio frequency ablation. As I was in a tremendous amount of pain, I agreed. I am still haunted by this experience. With him moving the probes around in my back, my legs kept jumping, I had no control over this. I cried through the whole thing, he was shouting at me to stay still. I had to order him to stop, I just couldn't take any more. In recovery, the nurse told me that many people cant complete the procedure. I wish I would have known this. When I got home I was in so much pain, that I just sat there in the chair and screamed. I callehimnd told him what I was going through and he absolutely refused me any pain medicine to get me through this. I did go back to him for a follow up. I stuck my finger in his face (in front of student) and told him "shame on you for letting me suffer like that in front of my children". I walked out and that was that.

flag | Submitted March 27, 2016

Horrible, mean and rude to me as a patient. He cares about money and not about your pain. No this is not about the pain medicine or being able to get it at all. I am telling you to find another pain doctor because he is an arrogant jerk. It is his way.....injections and more injections!

flag | Submitted September 25, 2015

His language is terrible, the redhead thinks she is the doctor and her sh*t doesn't stink, she was rude and judge mental and made me feel very awful about myself, I was called a liar and judged by what I've done in the past and not how good I'm doing now, and after paying around 700$ for the month he dropped me as a patient, I asked for help and was told there is no help for me, I mean really how does he live with himself, I was 100% honest about everything and was told I was lying, find another doctor!!!!!

flag | Submitted May 8, 2015

Love his staff- very kind and patient with me. Doctor has helped me with my pain and is very knowledgeable and trustworthy.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

I am on his so called soboxone program but changes the dosage every 2 weeks. Also changes $350 cash 1st visit and $150 cash every 2 weeks to come back. He is money hungry and very meen to his patients. The girls in his office are very very ruid. I've never been so uncomfortable with a Dr in the past. These people make u feel like a no body. Whats up with thus Dr?

flag | Submitted April 21, 2015

I feel Dr. Kareti is an excellent PM Dr. Some may not see or feel this-Dr. Kareti is a REAL Pain Dr. Which means he gives pain meds! Which also means dealing with the DEA! Which in return he has to be accountable when he gives people MEDS! Controlled meds that is! I feel that a lot of the people that are complaining here(RateMDs.com) are the ones that Dr. Kareti feels did not need the pain meds? So it's common sense to be mad at the Dr for this. Hes a smart man-don't give to the ones that abuse...he does see through you! Stop messing it up for us-The people that have Chronic pain! Back pain,leg pain, Cancer, RA. PLEASE! Stop it! Dr. Kareti as well as his staff are doing a hell of a job considering what they have to deal with..Drug seekers, DEA and everything else that comes with this job!-Thank you for helping me dr. Kareti. Pam

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Terrible experience. Staff is really rude and they don't mind letting you know that they don't care about your issues. Just what a sick person needs. The doctor does not listen and if you try to follow up in the office you will get no where. Needs to replace staff member. Go to a different doctor if you can. Too many issues here for a sick person to deal with.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2012

Doesn't listen to you at all. He is busy reading your chart while your explaining your problem, then after reading your chart you just filled out asks you questions on what you just explained to him. He seems to be in a hurry to get you out of his office. Bad experience.

flag | Submitted October 16, 2011