Ratings for Dr. Karin Danish

Dr. Danish is a consummate professional. I have seen her over the course of eight years for a number of issues neck and back issues, some from accidents and others from old injuries, and each time she has treated each separate issue with compassion and professionalism. I have a recurring issue in my neck and have seen multiple doctors and health care practitioners including pain management doctors, and it is only Dr. Danish who can give relief to this problem using the right amount of electrical stimulation, acupuncture and massage. She is a true healer and I highly recommend her to anyone needing acupuncture. I have recommended her to friends and have gotten positive feedback from everyone who has followed up and treated with her.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2013

I have been seeing Karin Danish for acupuncture for the past 8 months. I was in a bicycle/car accident at the end of May and had excruciating pain in my back and neck. My chiropractor had recommended that I visit Karin for acupuncture. I had never been to an acupuncturist before my accident, so I was a little skeptical at first. Karin was very professional, knowledgeable and the acupuncture has tremendously helped with my pain. I have been extremely pleased with my experience with Karin and live more pain free because of my visits. I am disappointed because I will be moving soon to Minnesota and I'm worried about finding an acupuncturist as skilled and wonderful as Karin.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2013

I have been a patient of Karin's for many years. She has helped me manage blood pressure, pain, and infections. She is friendly, professional and effective. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted July 20, 2012

I learned alot about my leg pain and how acupuncture works. She answered all my questions(and I had many) simply and clearly. After 3 visits I woke up without any pain at all.

flag | Submitted June 23, 2012

I needed to walk and get on the table w/ my wife's help. After my first visit I was a little less pain, but the next day, I could get out of bed on my own for the first time in a month! After a few more visits w/ Karin, I was taking short walks w/ my wife and now I can even do some gardening. I'm very grateful for the help she's given me. Ted O.

flag | Submitted January 17, 2012