Ratings for Dr. Tatiana Borinos

This doctor was very rude to me. I went in for a root canal but I was in excruciating pain. She went to inject the novacane, I'm assuming, and I winced and she basically yelled at me saying she can't go through with the procedure if move like that before sending me off. I left and went to an endodontist further down the street who took me ASAP and did the procedure for me.

flag | Submitted March 24, 2018

Everything - from start to finish- was a very positive experience. Calm, confident doctor, who made me instantly at ease. No pain whatsoever - during or after procedure. Excellent referral to a general dentist who would do the crown. High quality professional office.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2017

Excellent root canal experience. Dr. Borinos is an exceptional doctor. I would highly recommend her for root canal procedures. No pain at all.

flag | Submitted July 7, 2017

The best dentist in all of Westchester - I highly recommend her. Great staff, too!

flag | Submitted June 29, 2017

Exellent care. Spotless, modern office, friendly and very efficient receptionist ( all my questions about insurance coverage were answered), great doctor. Highly recommended.

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Fantastic endodontist! I was apprehensive at first, but Dr. Borinos took time and guide me through the whole process. She was very attentive to the details and made sure I was comfortable during the procedure . I felt no pain at all. The next day Karen, the office manager, called me to see how I was feeling. Needless to say, I felt great! Thank you Scarsdale Endodontics for the excellent care! I would recommend them highly.

flag | Submitted May 12, 2015

I was very happy with the services provided. The doctor was very knowledgable and gentle, the staff very helpful. The root canal was painless and performed in one sitting. I was very impressed! Would recommend highly!

flag | Submitted November 18, 2013

She is a very caring individual who made a usually unpleasant experience much better to tolerate.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2012