Ratings for Dr. Julie Trim

Dr. Trim is absolutely AMAZING!! I've had my fair share of psychologists, but none were able to help very much and I never enjoyed the success I've had with Julie. I've been seeing her for two years for eating disorder, PTSD, disordered attachment, and several smaller issues. I've made tremendous progress and two years ago I couldn't have imagined the relief and healing I have now. Julie really knows her sh*t and is tough...but in such a kind and gentle way that you barely notice. :) She is as stubborn as I am and not easy to manipulate, and this arrangement worked perfectly for me. She is very experienced and knowledgeable in her field. She also has the ability to understand deeper issues and connect on a compassionate, human level. It's a rare combination, both professional and humanistic. Her feedback is very helpful and on-target, and she often points out things to me that I hadn't noticed. I highly recommend her!!

flag | Submitted July 26, 2011