Ratings for Dr. Vincent A. Labruna

Dr. Vincent LaBruna has contributed greatly to my dental health and has helped to change the appearance of my teeth into having that 'million dollar smile' I have always wished for. Currently he practices Orthodontics at MG Dental PA at 906 Oak Tree Road in South Plainfield, NJ. Dr. LaBruna has treated my teeth for many years and I am truly thankful for his skills as as a top-notch orthodontist. God bless him because he is a gifted and compassionate healer. As a Diplomate of the American Board of Orthodontics and being Board Certified, I fully trust being in Dr. LaBruna's care. With over 25 years of experience, he has the credentials I desire because I only want the best of care for these (now) pearly whites of mine! When I first met with Dr. LaBruna I was embarrassed to smile and felt very self-conscientious. I had a problem with teeth spacing issues. My teeth appeared crooked and they had shifted. I had gaps in between my teeth because teeth were pulled much earlier in my life. I didn't think it was possible to correct and improve the appearance of my smile. Equally as worrisome - chewing food properly and comfortably was becoming challenging for me. Pressure had shifted to the front of my mouth because all four of my back, lower molars had been extracted years back. I could feel that my teeth lacked balance. When I met with Dr. LaBruna, he took the time to listen to all of concerns. He genuinely cares about dental health. He assured me that he would close these troublesome gaps and the unsightly swayed appearance of my teeth. He assured me that he could restore my smile to one I would be proud of. Dr. LaBruna got to work on my teeth and for the first time in a very long time I believed - "I'm going to be okay -my ability to chew all kinds of food will become comfortable once again and my smile will finally appear correct and attractive". With his orthodontic expertise he corrected the swayed appearance of my teeth and closed the gaps. YAY!! Now I have that 'million dollar' smile - we're talking Hollywood camera ready! Dr. LaBruna is an overall outstanding choice to improve your dental health and to improve your smile tremendously. He is a kind and sensitive, plus he's a fun person to receive treatments from. I felt safe in his care and satisfied after my treatments were done. I mean this most sincerely -- you cannot do better than Dr. LaBruna and you will not find better! I am so grateful to you Dr. LaBruna - Thank you - thank you - thank you!

flag | Submitted September 13, 2015

My overlapping bottom teeth are nice and straight- and I have a "million dollar smile" !!!

flag | Submitted September 12, 2015

My teeth were always crooked and over lapping. He was able to correct them without pulling any teeth. People now admire my smile, and I feel more confident for work. Dr.LaBruna is a funny guy!

flag | Submitted December 14, 2013

Great dentist, knowlegable and friendly. My teeth are great now!

flag | Submitted May 4, 2012

Dr. LaBruna is a great orthodontist, He explained everything so I could understand. My teeth were horrible, now I have a great smile. The staff in the office were also very nicl.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

He helped correct my overbite. I love the results. Treatment along quickly and painlessly.

flag | Submitted May 3, 2012

Great Job straightening my teeth. I look so much better, and have better hygiene as a result!

flag | Submitted May 2, 2012