Ratings for Dr. Jonathan M. Levy

I saw Dr. Levy to have 2 ingrown toenails removed. Both of my toes became infected, one of the toenails was not fully removed. Additionally, he told me there were 12 liters of blood in the human body. I think that says it all.

Submitted March 23, 2014

I have been seeing Dr.Levy for about a year now. Was referred by a family friend and it ended up being a good referral. I have been getting treated for Diabetic Ulcers and it hasn't been a fun process to say the least. He has been very knowledgeable with my condition and has recommended various medications to soothe the inflammation and kill off bacteria. I felt very comfortable in his care and feel good about recommending him to others with Diabetic foot problems.

flag | Submitted April 22, 2013

Was referred Dr. Levy by a friend after he had a foot injury and said that he was a great podiatrist. I just came back from my honeymoon with a really bad ache in my ankle, but no clue what it could be. He explained after an exam & x-ray that I had a strained tendon and that it was tendinitis. He prescribes me an anti-inflammatory medicine and told me to be rotating ice & heat. Dr. Levy was a good smart doctor who I plan to see again for any foot/ankle related problems.

flag | Submitted March 12, 2013

Dr. Jonathan M. Levy's Credentials

• New York College Of Podiatric Medicine (Grad. 2009)

First Health Network