Ratings for Dr. Shirin Peters

Shirin Peters, MD have actually become my go to for medical care. Having actually moved from out-of-state, it's reassuring understanding that I can count on a practice for my yearly physical or whenever I feel ill. The personnel gets along and the wait time is brief.

flag | Submitted March 19, 2019

Love going to Dr. Shirin. My children are always excited to go see her even when they know that they might get shots. She is very thorough and capable and took her time, explained the treatment options, and plans. Thank you very much !!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2019

Dr. Shirin is a great doctor and takes the time to really hear you and understand what is going on with you. She is also up on the latest medical information and provides resources for you to recover. Dr. Shirin Peters is a great!!!

flag | Submitted March 1, 2019

It's was clean, fast and easy. The front desk was extremely professional and friendly. Dr. Shirin was friendly and answered all my questions. I was treated promptly and effectively, in a short period of time I was on my way..clean, fast service with a smile. What more could you ask for? I highly recommend their services to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 26, 2019

The best Doctor I have ever known, Dr. Shirin Peters takes her time with you and answers all concerns. The staff is amazing as well, such a positive energy when I see her. Thanks so much for the professionalism and care you and your staff give.

flag | Submitted February 21, 2019

Excellent doctor who really spends time with you and takes great care of your oral health about what's bothering you. Dr. Shirin Peters MD actually cares and she knows how to help. Considering the current state of medical care, she is real treasure.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2019

Dr. Shirin is amazing ! I live in the area and so happy I found this place. She has the best prices and takes good care of her patients! the front desk is so welcoming , the office is really clean. Dr. Shirin is very honest and not pushy on anything. I referred my friends to come here. their customer service is outstanding!

flag | Submitted February 14, 2019

Great staff and office. Very clean and big and high tech. Dr Shirin Peters is honest and a kind doctor. I highly recommend Dr Shirin Peters MD for your primary care physician!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2019

The staff is friendly and quick. The waiting room is clean and nice, I've always been called back and seen quick, tested and given medicines and on my way. When my son's sick they're patient, kind and thorough with him. Overall I love this place. Dr Shirin is the best!

flag | Submitted February 6, 2019

Dr. Shirin Peters MD is direct, honest, opinionated, knowledgeable and highly skilled. Getting through to her office is fast and easy and when you're there they are sympathetic, responsive and knowledgeable. I highly recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2019